Dazzles Transfer Sheet
April 28, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Barb (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Great to see a demo of the correct use of transfer sheets. Have enjoyed using the outline stickers for awhile--now I have another demension......
Mary Ann (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
You should tell what kind
of paper to use or not to use to transfer on.
the transfer stuck to my
card ruined the card and
the transfer paper.;_)))
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
It is actually not a problem with the paper but with the Transfer Sheet. We have just discovered that one of the Transfer Sheets we're carrying actually has too much stickiness. There is an easy fix. Before using the piece you've cut off, press it onto your pants, a towel or piece of flannel. Do this pressing and removing three times. Then, it will work perfectly. We're editing the insert sheet in the pack and working to get this problem fixed for future sheets. We have also added the information to our website. I hope this works for you and I'm so sorry for the problem.
R. Stafford (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I found these on a trip to England 5 years ago and waited ages to find them here. thanks Paper Pizzaz. You seem to always have it first
Jessica Germain (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Love these Dazzles, My next order I'm going to buy some! And the transfer sheets too! I can't use online ordering because I use only Paypal online. :(
Tonij (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I am so excited that PaperWishes is offering the Dazzles to it's artist's.
I've had two sheets of a similar product from a company that is out of the U.S. for sometime, leary to use them for "just anything" because I wasn't able to find anymore.
NO LONGER!! Thanks to PapaerWishes again making MY WISH come true not only can I find them easily, they are inexpensive as well. I could not be any happier.
Thanks again PaerWishes for providing only the most current and amazing products.
tonij
Maaike Boersma (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I have used the transfer sheet and found it to be very labor-intensive. But after seeing this video, I see that it can be much easier than what I was doing. Thanks for this video, I have been waiting for it
Sandy G (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
You ladies are my new best friends. It took me a week,but I have watched all the webisodes. Thank you for all the GREAT ideas. I learned sooo much. Keep em coming I'll be waiting.
alyssa (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
i love the stuff they sell on here now i only buy scrap booking stuff off here
Kathy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Thank you for this webisode on the transfer sheets...putting my order in!! Love the ideas shown as well.
Jean (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I have used the transfer sheets and really like the way my cards look. Love all your ideas, keep them coming.
Debbie (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I have never used the Dazzles but I must order some because they make the cards look so professional.
Becky Garcia (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Love your ideas, just saw the dazzle transfer ideas! now would this product work on material that is not metallic???
kathy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I think Dazzles are the best thing to come along in card making! They are so elegant, more predictable less messy and easier than embossing, too. Can't wait to break out my transfer sheet and use all the innies I've been saving! thanks!!!
Doris (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
You girls have such great ideas. Gotta love the double-duty dazzles!!
Rita (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
this is a wonderful segment showing how to use the dazzles. Now, I can use all those saved left overs confidently. I didn't know about the transfer sheets before your demo--thank you, Rita
Toni (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
You girls are life savers! (And Innie savers.) Thanks for the great tips!
Kelley (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Thank you for showing Dazzles on scrap pages! Can't wait to use them on my pages.
Brenda (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Wow! Dazzles are probably the most versatile cardmaking/scrapbooking embellishment to come out in a long time! Love, love, love them. So glad I watched this episode--just used the transfer sheet for the first time a couple of days ago and did not know they were reusable.Hope I can retrieve the piece I used from the wastebasket!
audrey (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Thank you very much for this segment of Dazzles Transfer sheet, you have now solved my problem of how to use the insides of the dazzles, which I have in the past tried to do piece by piece and eventually ended up discarding them BUT now I know how to obtain the full benefit and am looking forward to using them.
Karine (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Love this segment can't wait to get this!
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!