Engineered Cards: Part I
July 8, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Kathy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks so much for bringing us the week of webisodes - the card ideas are wonderful!
Jeannie (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love these webisodes. Thanks for your hard work in presenting them to us.
viola (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Love the webisodes, and the ideas are over the top.
Wendy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas and new techniques! These webisodes are just what I was needing to perk up my cardmaking! Keep up the great work and thanks for taking care of us so well!
clarkie (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
WOW what great ideas and templates to boot. Thank you for sharing your creative talents.
Judy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I am loving the card making Webisodes! I have learned so much just the first 2 days that I made birthday cards already last night using your techniques. They turned out wonderful. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the week and hope you do this again. It is fantastic for us beginner card makers. Thank you so much!
sanda (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
Kris (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Fantastic card ideas!! Thanks!
Marcia (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I liked the webisode for engineered cards part one, but when I try to watch the other days episode - I keep getting a repeat of the engineered cards part one.
Linda (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
This is just so informative. I love the last card ! Thanks.
Shirl (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Thank you for all the great ideas. I am really enjoying this webisodes week, and the goodies every day.
hj (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Loved this webisode, which included so many creative ideas that as an amateur like me can use. Thanks so much.
Barb (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I LOVE these cards! I'm not a huge card maker (YET!) but these have inspired me to become one... thanks!

One question though: is the download at 100% or do they need to be resized at all? The witch hat card seemed to print rather small. Could be my printer...

Can't wait for part two of the engineered cards tomorrow!
ellen (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I'm loving the week of webisodes. I've never attempted cards before just pages, but after seeing these, I can't wait to make my own.
Marjorie (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love the engineered cards on the webisode today. Adorable ideas and thanks for the downloads.
Helen (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
OUTSTANDING IDEAS!!!! Love the lessons...thanks for sharing all the info....greatly appreciated!
Meshell (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Gorgeous cards! I'm loving your Webisodes. Very informative, very exciting! Thanks
Betsy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Hi,

Just wanted to say this is the best idea ever! Love the show. Keep up the good work!
Ruby (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
wonderful video, great card ideas... and two ideas for Halloween that I will definitely use this year! The download is a great treat... please keep the videos coming! Sometimes its very hard to understand written instructions, but with a video I can replay over and over.
Jean (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I am just loving these cards. Like many others, I don't always have time to make a card when needed. This weeks cards are simply fabulous. Thank you so much! What a wonderful week of cards it's been so far!
Comment: