Card Recipes
July 10, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Linda Fuller (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
What a great idea, and so helpful. Why don't I see the tips of the brads on the other side of the paper? Are they covered, or are they cut off? Would really like to know.
Lynne (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
The card recipes are such a wonderful idea.
I have downloaded the recipes and will be trying them out this weekend...thank you!
Penny (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Like every other day, more great ideas for cards. I really enjoyed this week of webisodes - keep them coming!
Linda (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Your webisodes all week were great! I don't know what project to start first. Thanks.
merridee (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
i also liked the 2nd card and the fact you can reverse them. Nice ideas. thanks
merridee (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
what a wonderful idea, making up a receipe card. I struggle with combinding papers, but these are so nice, i am going to try my hand at it. thanks. i would love to view more receipe cards.
Evelyn (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
This has been a weeks worth of projects worth waiting for. As a scrapbook & card making teacher I can add lots more ideas. Thanks & will be looking forward to the next batch of great ideas
Evelyn
diana (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I did not like Tess there on the show as well as I lke Sara. sara and Paulette are the show. I really like the show and can't wait till they come. Make sure you put Sara back on. Thank you I do so much love the show.

Diana
Aide Torres (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I truly enjoyed these cards since you gave us the recipes so that we also can make them. Love watching your Webisodes.
Carol Fezzey (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Your webisodes this week were wonderful, so many new ideas that I have received from your workshop.

I enjoyed them very much.
Sherry (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I just loved all the cards ideas this week! Especial-ly the 15 & 30 minutes and the card recipes. I would love to see more of those.
Patricia Jones (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I like the card recipes a good way of keeping ideas for many different cards. Thank you.
Comment: