Punches & Templates for Christmas Cards
August 17, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Sarah Avery (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Love these cards, just in time for Christmas.
betty (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
these are great, could you do one on the snowflakes and stars template. thanks
carolyn (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Thanks so much for this series of webisodes. there were so many card designs to use in the future for other projects! also, thanks for the fonts that were given.
Carol (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Another great webisode. I always check out the webisodes and get great ideas. Thanks
alicia (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
love you guys ! i been a fans for the lats 9 months i just new in the card making i learn a lot looking your classes
Randi (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Thanks gals! These are great. Keep them coming.
marge (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
You gals ROCK...keep up the webisodes.....Thanks
Lillian (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
These are GREAT. I was away and could not check them out until today and I am soo glad I did. Keep up the great workl
Betty (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
These webiscodes are wonderful. I watched this one on Sat. and have all ready ordered the supplies.
I can't wait to get them Thank you
iris (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Hi gals, I took a sneak peek Sun. because I couldn't wait. Please hurry and get the new dazzles out. How exciting !!! I'm making keycains out of easy peasy. They'll sure make great stocking stuffers. Super episode. Iris frank
Deana (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I love the way you show a coordinating design on the inside of the card. For years other card maker friends and classmates have chided me about how I always decorate the envelope to with scraps to match the card. Now they're copying my designs on the inside of their cards because they think it's so cool, and I got the idea from your websodes.
LIsa (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
What great cards and ideas. Thanks for showing the cover and inside it makes it easier to create my own cards using ideas from you. Your the greatest!
Cathy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I don't celebrate Christmas but found this webisode VERY exciting and VERY helpful in terms of techniques and ideas. As always, the cards can be adapted for any occasion. Thank you Teresa for the great inspiration and thank you Paulette, Sara and PW for the GREAT webisodes. If you keep the webisodes coming you will guarantee my money for several years to come, LOL! ;-)
Kathy (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Great webisode, looking forward to the rest of the week.
Linda Henry (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
This was very well done with alot of information. I look forward to the next webisodes for the Christmas season. thank You!
Ruthie (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
LOVE LOVE LOVE webisodes! Keep 'em coming! I always need great ideas to get going on my (always big) list of cards to send out.
Molly Burdette (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Hi Paulette: I saw some weeks ago that you were going to do an episode on Pergamano. I thought it was for Aug. 10th. Are you still doing that?
Thanks and I love all your webisodes.
Shari Warstler (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
Can't wait to get started. Cards are my thing and I frequently run out of ideas. It's Mon!!
Grace Micallef (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
thanks and happy holidays
Diana F (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I loved this webisode. What a great start to a whole week of XMas cardmaking. I just can't imagine how you are going to top this one. I truly loved all the fantastic ideas, but what I loved most was the fact that almost all of these cards could be made with items I already had. You did a wonderful job of putting a new spin on some of your products that have been out there for a while. As always, all of you did a wonderful job.
Comment: