Punches & Templates for Christmas Cards
August 17, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Regina (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Love all of the Christmas card ideas. I can't wait to see the other webisodes, I'll sure there will be alot of wonderful designs. By the way, when will the Dazzles you teased us with be available for purchase.
sue (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Great webisode, totally inspiring...
cindy T (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
great job christmas is my thing I do over 200 card for friend and also donations. Thanks for the fresh ideas
Cindy (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I want it all!
Pat Creppel (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
looking forward to webicode
Patty (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Lovely! It's time to get the creative juices flowing for this years' Christmas cards and you have done so with this idea loaded webisode. Love those punches.
LK (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I'm really looking forward to this! See you soon.
Maria (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Loved all all your card projects.
Emily (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
What beautiful cards!!! Thank you for a week of Christmas card inspiration. It's time to get busy!
Kelly (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
very good
Jackie (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Well, I cheated and seen the first one on Saturday. I could not wait. Wonderful ideas for Christmas cards. I am anxious to see what else will be in the week. Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Kathleen (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I Love all these ideas for making christmas cards for christmas,especially the idea of using different color ideas and thedifferent punches, very stimulating.Kathleen
Barb (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
one of the best presentations from one of the BEST companies and sources of ideas in the entire card-making industry. Thanks so much.
Lilian (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Brilliant! Beautiful! Thanks for showing these! So glad I have many paperwishes products, gonna make Christmas cards early, bet it'll be super fun with such terrific ideas & stuff! Really enjoy this lesson! Thank you!
Barb (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am impressed w/these new ideas & inspired to get an early start to my cards now. Thank you for another great episode.
lynn (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
These are just beautiful; what a talented lady!
Dale (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
What a great sneak peak. This is going to be a fun week! I never would have thought to use the pine bough punch like that. So cute! I already have my cards done for this year (as a teacher I get them done in the summer when I have more time), but now I'll have trouble picking just one design for next year!
katie (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Loved this segment and thanks for the sneak preview! Can't wait for the rest of the week! Katie
Cathy F (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am in love with Webisodes, what a lot of great projects and ideas for getting started with the Christmas Season. Looking forward to the rest of the weeks projects.
Pat (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
loved this video. Is there any way to print the cards shown?

Sara, I love your new 'do'.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Hi Pat, yes you can print out the cards shown--that's easier than trying to go back and pause the video! :) All the projects from each webisode are in the Project Gallery (a button on the left side of the screen). Here's the link for the punches segment: http://www.paperwishes.com/webisodes/wow.php?page=08172009&project

You'll see the images of the cards; just click on the card you want and the instructions will come up, along with a larger image. Just print from there!

Hope this helps and enjoy!

Sara

PS. Thanks for the compliment! :)
Comment: