80 Christmas Cards
August 21, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Beth (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Thanks so much for the week of webisodes! Always enjoy them. Thanks for all the great ideas!
Ruth Ann Smith (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Again, Thank you so very much for a wonderful week of fantastic cards and great ideas. You girls are so much fun to watch and you make everything look so easy. Can't wait to try some of your ideas. Looking forward to October. Thanks again!
Sally (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
The webisodes are fantastic. I can't wait to get started on this year's Christmas cards now that I have seen all these great ideas! Thank you for the inspiration!
Barb (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Fabulous assortment of cards; the embellishments are fantastic! Love the brad buddies, too.
Mary (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
love, love, LOVE all the 'fun' things you have shared with us!!!
Susan R Knauber (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
LOVED IT!!! The first thing I did everyday was watch! Thanks for all the fun and great Ideas!!!
Regina (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
This has been a wonderful week. I have learned so much and have gotten alot of great ideas. I can't wait to see what you come with in October. Thanks ladies for a job well done.
Joan (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Paulette, when I met you at the Super Craft show and asked you about another week of webisodes, you told me that another week was planned shortly. Well I had no idea how wonderful that week of webisodes would be. I has been an amazing week of Christmas Cards, I can hardly wait to get started. I am going to use up some paper that I have been saving for ever, and then I will start ordering from my wishlist. Thank you all so much for this great week. A lot of our friends from CircleOfCrafters have been tuned in too.
Vickey (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the Webisodes and free downloads. I enjoyed them and will use the suggestions as is and as inspirations. Great job!
Cathy (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I really enjoyed this whole week of webisodes!! Thank you all for the work!
Cheryl (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Thank you for all of the great ideas for cards! I love the webisodes and all of the stuff you can use on cards. Keep it up! You are my inspiration!
Jean Persinger (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Thank you for this wonderful week - there are so many beautiful cards, with lots of ideas to use.
Linda (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
gorgeous cards...you ladies are great !
Ruthie (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
APPLAUSE!!! APPLAUSE!!!
Diana F (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
What a way to end the week! Loved it all. This week of webisodes has inspired me to get started on my Christmas cards. I thought I did a pretty good job last year, but with the ideas, tips and techniques you have provided this week, I know I can do a much better set of cards this year. Teresa is a treasure. Her creativity astounds me. Paulette and Sara, you both are a delight to watch. Thanks so much for taking the time to do these shows.
Jeannie (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Thank you, Thank you, this week has been a treat and I can't wait to get the materials and start these cards with my granddaughters... whom I will turn into customers for your wonderful products and site.
Suzanne Denno (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I love this web site!! I will continue watching each week.
Marge (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I agree with Joni. I like to incorporate tradition with christian.
Betty Fletcher (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
Really have enjoyed your lessons just makes one to get busy and make some cards really have enjoyed all of them, Thanks So Much
Gail (posted 4 years 8 months ago)
I love having a webisode every day!! The only problem is I order so much I may have to get a part time job!
Comment: