Alcohol Inks Part II
December 29, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Barb (posted 3 years 7 months ago)
well just watched all 3 and love them all. Thank you so much. Now I have to get the rest of the colors, only have 5 so far. Thanks again and keep them coming.
Judy (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Love the webisodes and get such good ideas from them. I'm anxious to get started playing with the alcohol inks.
Dianne (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
This is so much fun. I have made so many cool thinks. For teacher gifts I made note pads that turned out really nice. One of the teacher called me today and asked how to make them. This is great...Thanks for everything.
susie (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
thank you for this great video, i have started buying the different colors and want to get started,thanks again
Geniveve (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I'm not familiar with webisode, but I am interested in your ideas. Thank You
Susie Edwards (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I have enjoyed your webisodes so very, very much ... I feel I have learned so much ... Keep up the good work. This helps so many of us learn!
Betty (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I, too, have alcoholic inks but never had much success using them...this vid taught me why! Thank you and Happy New Year!
Sally (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Love working with the alcohol inks. No two are the same. Great job! Thank you.
Susan (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I always learn so much from your webisodes. Thanks for providing them to all of us.
June (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I love the effect that you got with these inks. I have tried it, but none are as beautiful as yours. Practice practice.
Ardene (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
wow, very nice site
felicia (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
its lovey
Joyce Marcelle (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
you girls out did yourself I love the idea of free classes thank you and the great tags you made would look great in a mini album pockets. I am going to take out my ink right now
cherlin (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
this would be great!!
Miki (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I've always wondered about whether or not I should invest in these. Now my mind is swirling with ideas! Awesome. Thank you!
shannon (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Love the webisode thanks so much. Have never used them before. Looks like a trip to the craft store!
Vicki M. Allred (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I have just begun to use these inks, however asked no
questions. Cannot wait to
use this as it is supposed to be used w/the glossy paper.Am blessed to have a
Cricut mashine and the possibilities w/dye cutting
those shapes just boggles the mind. Thanks so much. Am signing up for everything
you folks have to offer. Thank you so much for what you do. It's wonderful to get all of this help, as well as ideas in the privacy of your homes. Keep
up the GREAT work !!!
Patricia P. (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
I've been viewing you webisodes and they are so informative. The alcohol inking is great! I always wonder what to do with them. Thank you
Wendy chaverri (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
Gracias por tantos aportes, por sus bellas explicaciones en las clases, espero algùn dìa se pueda crear algún nexo màs cercano con Costa Rica desde donde los veo y aprendo.
Muchas Bendiciones.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Costa Rica… que amaría ir...es muy bonita, si?

Sara
Sheila (posted 4 years 3 months ago)
this was my first time to see you webisodes. Wow I'll be back to view more
Thanks, Sheila