Alcohol Inks Part II
December 29, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Ana Selkow (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
As always the way you two gals present the products is amazing. I haven't taken out my alcohol inks in a very long time. I am going to take them out and start playing with them to make my 14 monthly penpal cards. Thank you for all the wonderful webisodes!!!
Marlene (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Great webisode! A couple things that I also use my alcohol inks on: 1) clear plastic (good use of packaging) makes great tags 2) mesh drywall tape (also called board tape)and you can make all colors of mesh. The metallic alcohol inks look awesome of the mesh tape.
Connie (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love the webisodes. Please keep them coming.
Mary Decker (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
You make everything look so simple! Thank you for the hard work you do in the preparation of your webisodes! They are so clear, your voices are clear, you exude joy, and you inspire me! Thanks so much!
Tina M (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love all your great instructions and project ideas! I have a few sets of ink and will now play :)
thank you & Happy New Year!
Grace Mulloy (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I look forward to learning from this. I enjoy scrapbooking and card making.
Nancy Beebe (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I just discovered your videos. I love these. Can't wait to see the next one.
NormaJean (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I just want you to know that this is my favorite website. I can hardly wait week to week for the next webisode. I love it that you have started having the week long webisodes. You make everything so interesting and easy to do. Even things that I don't think interest me I find fascinating. Thank you so much and please keep it up!
Shirley (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
OMG..a few years ago I bought some alcohol inks and I never liked what I did...my imagination is running wild now! thanks..happy new 2010!
Chris Bishop (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I have used alcohol inks before but didn't think to use them on dazzles. How cool! I love webisodes. I never miss one. Thank you for all your ideas!
glenda (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love the alcohol inks and how you show us step by step how to use them.
Jessica (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I love this technique. The inks are on my wish list! Thanks a bunch
Gloria Buchanan (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Love watching all webisodes
love all the new things that I am learning, can hardly wait for the next week to come for new information. Happy New Year and keep up the good work.
Jean (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I love my alcohol inks. They are great fun to play with. I'm so happy I found your website this year and have really enjoyed all your webisodes. Happy New Year!
Cyndi (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Wow...close-up reminds me of what you see through a kaleidescope....love it, and thanks for sharing technique! Can't wait to find time to try it out!
Jolanda (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
What a great episode about alcohol inks. Now I want to try it out. Love the colours and the ideas. I want to thank you very much for all the webisodes that you made this year. It's fun to watch and we learn every week something different. Have a great new year and can't wait what 2010 will bring us.
Connie (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
OMG, that really looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to play!!!!!!
Janette (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Brilliant .......just love what you have done with these inks,and now I have to have some to play with.....Happy New Year to all.x
darla arnold (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
i just love the way you both teach thank you so very much , may you and your familys have a blessed new year in 2010 cant wait to try alcohol inks
Glenda (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I absolutely love alcohol inks and the effects that are achieved by using them, making them my favourite craft technique. Thanks for all the wonderful eye candy in this webisode. Off to play with mine now.
Comment: