First Look: Pop up, Kirigami & Paper Piercing Templates
January 15, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jackie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for a great week of webisodes! These templates are terrific.

I look forward to your next week of webisodes. Keep them coming, you are great!
Jolanda (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I have enjoy this weeks webisodes.
Thank you very much for the great ideas.
You are the greatest.
Hugs Jolanda
Janet (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Loved all the webisodes! So much information.
Sharon Steenbergen (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I got your Paper Wishes catalog in the mail. I am thrilled. I know your website will be equally thrilling.
Thanks.
Sharon
Nina (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
You girls are all so inspireing. Thank you so much for the webisodes I really enjoy each and every one!
Connie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I just placed my order for the templates and I can't wait to play.. I just love you guys and all the webisodes you do for us...
pam (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
love,love,love!!! your webisodes,will make ever effort to watch every week. i also have paper wishes,love it also
Barb (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Always enjoy the webisodes. What great new tools for cards or scrapbooks.
Darlene (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Everytime I watch your card weeks I get so revved up. I love most everything you ladies show. Thank you so much.
Comment: