Handmade Holiday: Collage, Coupons & Journal
October 4, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Sherrie (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Love the handmade holiday projects. Webisodes are so great for learning new techniques. You are all awesome!! Thanks!
Lauren (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Love them! I got some ideas to "make it my own".
Janne (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I live in Australia and Paper Wishes is one of the best websites i have seen and the webisodes are just awesome.I also appreciate the fact that the staff care enough that i even receive a catalogue by mail.Keep up the great work.
Diana Mitchell (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I loved the projects. I got the Class in a Box for awhile, but couldn't keep up, now I'm ready to restart!! Make great gifts.
Alice (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Thank you for the kick-start on homemade holiday gifts. Great ideas as usual! May I also say that I found Ann to be absolutely charming. What a sweetie.
Donna (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
You've done it again! These are beautiful gift ideas and they look so easy to make! Great Job!!
Beverly (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Another wonderful webisode! I always love learning ne technics and tricks.
Comment: