Handmade Holiday: Magic Metal Stencils
October 8, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cathy R (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I just love Ann. She is such a breath of fresh air. This week of webasoids has been great.
Gisela (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I sincerely enjoyed this Segment,thank you Ladies for taking the Time and teaching us the how to work everything.Have a good Weekend...
Dotty Guynn (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I have to tell you, I think Ann is terrific. I have missed Sara and though Stan is a great guy, I have so enjoyed Ann!
Diane (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I can't wait to try these tricks. I have enjoyed this whole week, thanks so much.
Jessica (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
What a great idea! I have a bunch of glitter colors, so I think I'll be making some really lovely cards as gift sets for some gifts. Thanks a bunch!
Cynthia (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
What a week. WOW! Thank you Paulette and Ann for such great ideas.
Janet (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I have enjoyed this weeks webisodes so much. Lots of great ideas to try. Would love to see more of Ann. You guys were great together.Thanks.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!