Enchanted & Serendipity Cardmaking
May 20, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Terri Fulper (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I am in complete agreement with everyone else. I always look forward to your webisodes and refer to them often! Thank you so much for bringing them to us!
Ashley (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I just love all of the Webisodes! Thanks so much for taking the time to make them. Will the latest Week of Webisodes be on iTunes? I love to watch during my workout.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The IT guys say they'll add one each week. So, stay tuned!
Michelle Orsborn (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I love watching all of the webisodes! I especially enjoy the week of webisodes! I appreciate all of the hard work that Paper Wishes does to make it so special! I always learn a lot from the webisodes, thank you for sharing so many wonderful ideas, and making crafting so much fun!
Hazel Drake (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
WOW !!! What great cards. Can't wait to order the flower templet it great. Webisodes are so much fun. Please keep them coming.
Susan (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thanks for a wonderful week of webisodes Paulette, Ann and Theresa!
Jean Winter (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thank you so much for a fun week of Webisodes! They are so addicting and I love ordering the supplies! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!
Kathy B (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thank you for bringing us this wonderful week of cardmaking ideas, I enjoyed all of them! Looking forward to the next series.
Pamela (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I love watching your webisodes, especially the card-making ones. All of the special touches and explanations are wonderful. I can't wait to try some of the ideas! Thank you!
Julia Burgess (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thanks for a week of great ideas. Would love to see you have more. I found on
Webisode #5 wonderful idea for a birthday card
I want to make for a very special friend. Thanks again Paulette and Ann.

Julia Burgess
Eileen (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I always look forward to Wednesdays when there is a new webisode. But even more fun is the week of webisodes. You always have such beautiful cards that you have made with such interesting new products (and some old ones too) I loved all the folds shown on the first one this week and have made the disappearing card. Love it...thank you Paulette and Ann. And congratultions to Ann on her engagement.
Jeannie (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Can I just tell you how much I appreciate all your free training? I know of no other company who gives so much to help us be creative. I have learned so much since I became familiar with Paper Wishes. In fact I pass out my extra catalogs at work to customers who buy scrapbooking items. I feel we have a limited amount at Walmart and it is so nice to be able to share with others. Thank you so much. I LOVE Paper Wishes, Paulette (God Bless you Paulette, we both lost our Moms who had Alzheimers lsat year)and Ann. (Best Wishes to you Ann on your engagement.) Even though you don't know me I feel as though you are family.
Donna (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thanks for making my mornings exciting watching your videos. My purchase list is getting long! You two do an awesome job showing Teresa's cards. I have finished the week with lots of ideas from your card samples. Thank you sooooo much!
Diana (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Just love these webisodes. Got lots of ideas that I just can't wait to try!! I am such a paper junky!!
paula (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Week of webisodes is always such a treat. Thank you! I also look forward to the catalog and seeing which new products are going to be featured.
wen (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Love all the ideas this week, and the lovely new papers!! Sad to see some of the old paper collections go (especially as I missed out on some of them, like the 12x12 Classic and the Chocolate Use 'Em) - will you be introducing new "books" of papers in the future, in addition to the smaller count packs? Love how the books all coordinate so well - especially useful for us cardmakers!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: I don't think we'll do new books of papers but the next four paper packs are at the printer!
Barbara (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Love the Webisodes. So many wonderful ideas it is hard to pick just one to try. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Becky Jo (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thanks for the week of Webisodes. I loved them all and got lots of fun ideas to try out, too! Congrats to Ann on her engagement!
Betty L. (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Wow! What an AWESOME week full of ideas. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be using many of the ideas from the webisodes this week.
Joyce Watts (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Teresa should get a raise.Great week of webisodes.Ann is just so sweet. I can hardly wait until Wednesdays for a new webisode. thank you so much.
Doreen Johnnson (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed watching the card videos. It gave me lots of ideas. It is hard to choose which one I like the best. Thanks so much and I hope you continue to do more.
Comment: