Elegant Christmas Notes Book
October 17, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jean King (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Love this Christmas Note Book..Thanks for these demo's they are wonderful! I've placed my order and can't wait to get started.
Robin C (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I just bought a scoreboard adn I am so thrilled with this idea. I am going to make a book and order those notes next time. The webisodes are just so helpful!
Bonnie (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Loved the book. I can't find the Journal notes where are they??
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The Elegant Notes are #4103394 and the Bright Notes are #4103393. You can also find them by going to the gallery of the webisode and there is a link on projects using them. They are very neat!
Charlene Edwards (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I love this idea for Christmas! I would like toorder the complere kit!
Kathy B (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
LOVE WOW!! This little book idea is great, I too appreciate seeing the project put together. Looking forward to the rest of the week...
norma (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
The book is very beautiful. Can't wait for my order to start making them for Christmas
Ellen (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I've been looking forward to your Christmas WOW!What a wonderful project to kick off the week! This is a great Secret Santa project!
beverley (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I loved this book so much i made one yesterday but as i live in UK i made the templates myself but well pleased with end products.
Monica (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Beautiful project. From Guatemala, Central America, Congratulations!!!
Gail (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
The mini book is a great gift idea!! I look forward to trying to make it!
Donna/St. Louis Mo (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Ilove how you show from begining to end how to make the wonderful book for the holiday, more like this would be great. I like to look at them over and over. Great Job
Jill (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I love your Webisodes!! So many creative ideas for Christmas, simple but elegant projects. Let's each of us be a "Creative Diva". Thanxs so much for the excellent visuals, great help to most of us.
Loretta (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Love the project, but what's up with the sound? sounds like the girls are in the bottom of a barrell.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We are looking into it. Love it when technology works, hate it when it doesn't!
Annette (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Wonderful way to start a week, a new webisode in an entire week of webisodes! Yay! Love the booklet idea and have cut and scored my cardstock already. TFS!
Jackie (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Really beautiful book with easy ideas to make this a small memory book for a keepsake.
Love it!!! Keep up the great work.
Nyoka (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Wow!! I love the WOW week!! I also love the new way you constructed the book on air!! Its always great to see the projects, but it helps sometimes to see how the project is done! Great job!!!
Sandy (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
So darling...I will be anxious to see the non-Christmas ones. Have a great idea for one!
Ruth Ann Smith (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
What a great video tutorial. Can't wait to try making this. I so love your week of webisodes.
Heartfelt Thanks!!!
Kathy (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
wonderful webisode. Look forward to the weeks ideas
Kathy Serrahn (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
neat idea for a book