Premiere Dazzles
May 14, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Barb (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wow, no wonder we all love DAZZLES--such a variety of ideas and so Beautiful cards as well. On my wish list for sure....
Janet S (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Looks like a great week. Looks like a lot of new idea and dazzles. GREAT !!
Hazel Drake (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
This is a great product. Can't wait till Tues. for my check to deposit so I can order. Thank you for all the great ideas.
Judy Walton (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wow! I love all the designs and the beautiful mix of colors in each card. I want to have that designing talent!!!
Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wow! You've outdone yourselves again!! I keep buying expandable envelopes for my dazzles and then run out of room, as I keep ordering more dazzles.What beautiful ideas.
Judi (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
These Dazzles are so beautiful. Love the looks of all of them. They add a great deal to the card. Thank you for all the terrific ideas.
Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Just loved this webisode. I love love love the dazzles. Can't get enough.
Georgia (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
WOWWEE ZOWWEE what a great start to a week of webisodes.Can't wait to see the next one. Great job ladies.
Georgia
Barb (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Teresa has done it again. I can take the same products and NEVER come up with the beautiful ideas she does. She is brilliant!Thanks for sharing!
Comment: