Card Toppers
May 18, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Gail (posted 2 years 5 months ago)
I love this webisode. I have learned a lot.
Peggy (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
I just received my order of the card toppers and suede paper. You are amazing and I can't wait, with the help of your instruction, to make these amazing cards. Thanks for all you do! Blessings, Peggy
Joan (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
Wow, you guys are the best! I'd love to see these designs as a digital package!
Rose (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
These card toppers I know will be one of my favorites of your new items. They are so versatile and so elegant looking and make a gorgeous card without too much effort.
As usual Teresa has done an outstanding job. Better hold on to her. She is so creative.
Jo Ann (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I have decided that you should put a discalimer on all your wonderful products, saying "This product may be addictive!" I love watching these episodes. Thank you!!
Janet Trapp (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
It was awesome as a VIP that I got them as one of the freebies in the mail... Very cool I love them and looking forward to using these a ton! Thanks so much for the awesome gifts including the toppers.
Janette Draper (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
Paulette, Ann, and crew,
Thank you so very much for the fantastic week of webisodes highlighting some of your very fun products. I got my last order for the week today and loved looking at each and every item. I need to download the directions. THANK YOU AGAIN!
Janette
Janina (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
Thank you for this weeks inspireing webisodes and Theresas creative cards are wonderful.
Hazel Drake (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
This has been another great week of webisodes. Great ideas that always makes you think of more. Can't wait for the next week of webisodes to come. Thank you for all you do for your customers.
Michelle Orsborn (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I have loved each and every day of this weeks webisode, and am sad that it is over, it is like a craft class that I look forward to each day! Thank you so much for sharing your talents, your wonderful products, and some fun and laughter each day! I have loved Paper Wishes for over 12 years, and am thankful that this company just gets better and better each and every year!!
Kim (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I am sad too! Great week! Question? What size envelope is used for the 5 x 61/2 card. It's not A6 which I use. Thanks again.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The closest would be A7, they fit up to 5"x7". Hope that helps!
Nellie W. (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I love all this and just can't wait for more, I've only been at this craft about a yr and still don't know how to use some things! Thank You so much
Sue (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I am always sorry to see the WOW end. I am very happy there will be another one next month. Thank you for all the beautiful card ideas and projects. I am looking forward to next months WOW.
Kristi (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
Ladies, thank you so much for the wonderful shows. I've enjoyed them so much. It always sounds like your having a wonderful time. Thanks again.
Kathy B (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
These card toppers are fantastic...I really enjoyed the projects shown!! Thank you SO much for this fun Week of Webisodes, and I'm already looking forward to the one next month :D
Celeste (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I love, love your webisodes. Since I'm not into cardmaking (yet), I apply as many of your techniques to my scrapbooks as possible. You two are incredible!
Sandy (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
Thank you so much, Paulette and Ann. I so enjoy you too and the fun ideas you show. Thanks to Teresa also. What a woman!!
Suzanne (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
I love all your webisoles but I think this week has been fantastic. I have wanted to order all of it each day. Love love love HOTP. You are the best & keep getting better and better.
Diana (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
So sorry it's over! I so look forward to the Week of Webisodes. I learn so much with your techniques (and spend so much on MORE supplies)! Can't wait for my new supplies, so I can get started!
Julia (posted 2 years 7 months ago)
WOW! Loved this week of Webisodes. Great ideas! Ordered 5 days ago, received my order today. Am ready to get started. Thanks to Paulette and Ann.
And to Treasa for great designs!!
Comment: