Teresa's Personal Shopper: Day 5
June 29, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Nedra (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I always enjoy your webisodes. I really like the weeks of webisodes. It always gives me lots of ideas. I can hardly wait each week to see what is new. On the week of webisodes I get to see something everyday. Teresa is a wonder woman when it comes to ideas. Thanks to all.
Rose Marie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank You - Thank You - Thank You!!! I loved the week of webisodes! I think they are sooo informative, and such a great idea to show all your products. I generally want everything I see when watching these great little TV shows. I think you should do a week of webisodes at least 3 or 4 times a year. Keep them coming!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We agree! There is a WOW in Jan., May, now June, July, August and October. Whew!
Robyn Adams (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I always enjoy your videos and I really liked Teresa's idea for using older kits. Congratulations to Anne!
Elaine (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Please continue doing the webisodes - love the new treatments of past items. THANK YOU.
arlene (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I have been watching since the beginning....love your company and videos! Thank you for all your instructions and supplies. You make crafting so much fun!
Kay Rankin (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I love the webisodes! they can not come often enough for me. I do not live near a scrap book store. so i depend on paperwishes for new ideas
Diana (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for so many wonderful ideas! So sorry to see the week end. Best of luck, Ann on your wedding day!
Katrina (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
LOVE the weekly webisodes! Great ideas and a great way to get an up close and personal look at various products!
jofr (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
These webisode weeks are my favorite way to answer a craving for new/old cardmaking ideas! I have so much on my wish list I don't know where to start! Thanks!
Mary (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Enjoyed the week of webisodes - I took advantage of the one of the supersavers and can't wait for it to arrive. I already owned and used todays kit. I highly recommend it. I look forward to more webisodes and hearing about Anne's wedding!! Congrats!! Wishing her and her husband all the best. A fan!
Jessica (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Great idea! I love all your webisodes! And I look forward to them every tuesday. But the week's are the best. I always just put tape on the stamp that I don't want, ink it up, then take the tape off and stamp. Would be nice to have unending supplies to play till your hearts content. Thanks for all you do, and congrats Ann!
GiselaDiehl (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Looked forward to this week's episodes,sad they are over and hope you can or will do this again,thanks for all the inspiration.
Kymberli Meeks (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
The webisodes are fantastic, and have really livened up some old supplies that I was SURE were completely outdated and un-usable! I'm having a blast reviving old supplies!
Suzanne (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Loved this week. I have been a subscriber to the scrapbook monthly club since it started and still have some of these papers so it was great to see other ways I could use them. I am not very creative on my own but love to scrap lift...thanks and yes do it again.
Marie M (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Normally, I can't wait for Fridays. However, during a "WOW" it's not as much of a happy day because that means the WOW is over. :( Another great job everyone! Now, when can we expect a WOW for Fall/Halloween? What? Too soon? Nah. We crafters have to get started. ;) CONGRATULATIONS to Ann!
carolyn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Loved the week of webosodes totally awesome great projects and ideas thankyou sooo much.
Kay (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanks so much for another Week of Webisodes! I really enjoy them so much and always learn some new ideas and techniques. Please keep 'em coming! Fifty-two weeks of Webisodes a year wouldn't be too many for me (but might be a few too many for ya'll!)

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Ann!
Mary Ann (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I loved the first day the best but I think you should do a webisode for every day. I so looked forward to them each day. Great ideas.
Kathleen Morsello (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Always up for a week of webisodes, and this week was particularly fun with the multitudes of ideas and products!
Natalie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Congrats to Ann and her new hubbie! Congrats to Paulette, Teresa and the Paper Wishes team for an excellent week of webisodes. How appropriate that the "something old, something new" week got Ann to her wedding day! I love the idea of pulling out the earlier products and recommissioning them for contemporary service! Please consider doing this again. Teresa we NEVER tire of your wonderful style and novel design ideas! Please don't ever stop "breaking the rules" or not following the directions! As crafters, thinking outside the box should be our norm. :o) BRAVO!!
Comment: