Fran-tage
July 27, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Joyce Beckmann (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
WOW I want try everything. Really enjoyed the week keep them coming !!
Rita (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
THANK YOU so much for a wonderful, entertaining and learning WOW!! I really appreciate these webisodes and look forward to them. Thanks!
Martha (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Whoo-hoo! I saw these in a publication and was so interested!! What a way to wrap a great week of webisodes, can't wait to try all the goodies I bought (thank God for overtime pay)!! I just love you two by the way!!
Jessica (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Thanks for another week of good stuff. I love all the great stamps from today. And that emb.powder looks great. Thanks again
Debbie (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Enjoyed the WOW - wish it was every week.
Conniecrafter (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Loved this week, great inspiration and creations!!
Barb P. (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Paulette, just wanted you to know the Paris stamp words are, beginning at top left, 'I love Paris in the spring time'.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: Thank you Barb.
Barb P. (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Wow, wow, wow. Another fabulous week, with the best saved till last. Thank you to ALL. Now to go shopping!
Doreen Johnson (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
I absolutely LOVE the way you demonstrate HOW to use each product. This week of webisodes has been another winner. Thanks to both of you.
Noelia (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
You enjoy me all mornings with your week camp webisodes, I love all things that you do, its great
Carolyn (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Thankyou again for an awesome week of Stamp Camp Webesodes.love the products Now deciding what ones to buy first.xo
Beverly Barberi (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
Thank you for a fabulous week of Stamp
Camp and the great ideas and techniques.
One question: how can I purchase the
bird cage "mansion" you demonstrated?
I can't find it on your list of products - only the small cage. Thanks again!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
It should be fixed now, we are sorry for the inconvenience!
Kathy S (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
what a great and fun week thanks for sharing and reinforcing all these marvellous techniques
Comment: