Mini 8 Lucky Punches
September 18, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Kathy S (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Thanks for the inspiration- so sad to hear Ann is leaving but hopefully she will keep in touch with brief visits sometimes- goodluck to both of them and hope everything goes their way. Thought of a use for the teardrops out of the scallop circle- they would make ideal rain drops- especially out of vellum and the circle could be cut to the shape of an umbrella.Thanks again and all the best to you all you are such a great team and hope you survive without all the food and sparkle Paulette
Linda H (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Oh my these punches are GREAT!!! Ann I am so sad to see you go...You and Paulette really did have a chemistry. The person taking your place has BIG shoes to fill! We will miss you. Hope you and Felix enjoy Florida.
Gisela (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
OMG...sooo sad to hear that Ann is leaving PW, but we wish her all the best on her new journey and thank you so much for those fantastic ideas on how to use the mini punches.I already have them and enjoyed to learn how to use them in a different way, thank you so much for a great job !
Patricia (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
These punches look like they would be a lot of fun to play around with, love the smaller size. Thank you Ann for all of your great ideas. You will be missed. The best of luck to you and Felix.
sharron (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Ann; best of luck for a long life with many blessings with Felix in your new location. Will miss your smiling face. Paulette, best of luck finding a new partner that you will relate to as much as Ann. Love your webisodes

Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
I did not like the ending. Ann we were so use to you and all that you bring into the webisodes. You will be missed good luck to you and Felix.
Judy Hartmann (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Love these punches. The cards you featured are so beautiful. I have become a webisode addict. Can't wait for Wednesday to get here. I am so sad to see Ann leave. I live in Gainesville, Fl. Contact me if you are nearby. Keep those webisodes coming. Should consider a DVD of them I'f you don't already have them available!
Joan (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Ann so sorry to see you leave , you and Paulette are so great together you will be missed.
Denise Johnston (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Oh Ann im sorry to hear you are leaving.but you do leave a great lady behind Paulette.good luck in FL.
Cynthia (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for another fun webisode. Ann, it has been delightful watching you and Paulette present the new products. Good luck to you and Felix in your new venture! Bling on in the sunshine state!
Mary Lou (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
We are all sorry to hear that Ann won't be on the show anymore. Maybe your loss will be Florida's gain. Where will Ann be moving to? I live in Florida and I'd be so happy to have Ann as a neighbor.
Janette (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Oh Ann, We all will miss you terribly. You and Paulette are the perfect duo in the craft world - a veritable Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, Martin & Lewis, or even Laverne & Shirley! I wish you the best of everything in Florida. We expect to see your "comments" here often to let us know how you are handling the humidity. Take Care! -Janette
Norma (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
love the punches so many ideas, so many project to try, thanks for all the ideas. good luck Ann we will all miss you

MaryJane (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Just want to wish Ann the best of luck with moving to FL. You and Paulette have always made a great team and certainly compliment each other. You are truly talented and will be missed! Thank you for everything!
Janet Belcher (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Love these punches. Ann, I will surely miss you. I have enjoyed the Webisodes so much with Paulette and you. God bless you in all your endeavors. Keep the great webisodes coming, Paulette.
Barbara Meyer (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Oh Ann, how I am going to miss you. I understand your reason for leaving but when I heard the news I was so sad. You brightened up many a day for me. Thanks, Barb in Cincinnati
Susan (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for more great ideas. I absolutely love your webisodes and can't wait to use these ideas with my mini punches. Ann, you will be missed. You are so creative. Good luck to you and your husband in Florida.
Diane Lynne C. (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
We R Memories has done it again with more 8 step punches but in a more manageable size. Can't wait to order one or all of them.
Ann, I will miss your laughter and the creativity you bring to the Webisodes. It has been fun watching these sessions and seeing your hair grow longer and longer. LOL
I wish you and Felix the all the best as you start this new journey together. New marriage, new home, new job. I know you will glitter and sparkle where ever you are.
P.S. You will love the East Coast!!
Juanita (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
Good bye Ann and best wishes in Florida. I've enjoyed seeing you in the webisodes with Paulette. I'm sure Gail will do a great job too. You've done it again bringing wonderful tools and ideas to us adding to my wish list. Thank you.
Suzanne Seabrook (posted 2 years 3 months ago)
I am so so sad...Ann, you can't leave !! I love your designs and Paulette and you do so well together. This is a very sad day, you will be truly missed !!! Best of luck to you and your husband. With as much talent as you have I know you will be successful in whatever you do.
Comment: