Vintage Christmas
October 2, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Lorelei (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Good luck Ann....I got my Box of Vintage Christmas today and I am excited to get started they are just beautiful cards.
Martha Swindall (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, you truly are talented, not only in your artistic designs, but they way you have presented yourself and ideas on Paper Wishes Webisodes. I will miss you, but wish you much happiness.
Chris (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, I also was sad to see Sara go and thought Paulette wouldn't be able to find another good partner. BUT I'm REALLY sad to see you go!! You and Paulette made an awesome team. However, BEST wishes to you and Felix in Florida, I know you will do great things. Paulette your new partner has big shoes to fill!! Good luck Ann !!!!!
linda (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, you will be missed so much I hope you find your way back someday as paperwishes.com is your home!!!!! you are fantastic together it will never be the same without you.
Sandhills Patty (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
This kit is such a steal!! And... Ann, you've stolen all our hearts..enyoy your new adventure in life!!! Paulette, we love you for continueing on with your love and enthusiasm and giggles!
Anita (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann - I will miss your sweet smile and fun laugh during the webisodes. Your projects were lovely. Best of luck to you in Florida.
Mary Shannon (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, you will be missed. You and Paulette have worked wonderfully as a team, each one giving to each Webisode. I wish you all the best.
Bab (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I will really miss Ann. I thought when Sarah left there would be no one to do as great of job, but Ann has been an excellent replacement. Loved her projects. Good luck and God Bless you Ann!
Bessy Emilia (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
A great webisode!! Ann, beatiful cards you created,I really think they are so pretty!! And we will miss you Ann and your creativity; but I wish the best for you and your husband, may our GOD bless your lives.
terrie (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, it was a pleasure to have you with us for 2 yrs.
I will miss you...
Wishing you the best in Florida...Take care
Diane Lynne C. (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, I am sad to see you go and to Florida of all places (Pennsylvania is best)LOL. I have learned many new techniques and tricks from you. You have so much talent. Best to you and Felix on your new adventure.
I LOVE anything vintage and this kit will soon be mine. Love it. Am looking forward to viewing the book of ideas. Perhaps this kit combination should be reproduced in the future.
Mary Ann Huntington (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Ann, good luck to you in your new adventure and life. We have the same wedding date, only ours was in 1961. May you have the same happy years that we have had. Hugs to you, Mary Ann
Annette (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Thank you for this wonderful webisode (as always). And Ann, good luck to you and Felix in Florida, how nice and sunny and warm! You will be missed greatly. Your leaving is bittersweet. Stay well, dear friend. And stay creative!
Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What beautiful papers and ideas. I love making Christmas cards and probably will be buying this kit, even though I keep telling myself I need to use up what I have(sigh)! Ann you will be missed but I wish you many blessings on your new ventures.And, Paulette, glad you will continue the webisodes because your laugh is soooo infectious!
Debbie Landreth (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Another wonderful webisode. You made me cry as you said goodbye today Anne. You and Paulette make a wonderful team. God bless you on your future endeavors.
Jorgi (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann, you have been such a delight on the webisodes. You know you will be missed so much. Stay in touch and enjoy your new home and new adventure.
Rose (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I had decided I didn't need to buy anything new, but needed to use all the things I already have. But who can resist all these wonderful new products? Not me.
Ann, I have enjoyed all the wedisodes you and Paulette have done. I always look forward to them. Also have been inspired by your creative ideas. I wish you God's best in your new place. I think you will love Florida.
Pam (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love these cards and the price is right! I will sure miss you Ann! We watched your hair grow long, your pre-wedding jitters and your very lovely wedding pictures you shared with us. You're like a fun friend that we'll miss very much. Good luck in Florida and hope you have a wonderful life with your new hubby!!
Merriweather (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ann you will be missed. I have learned a lot from you and Paulette. You worked well together to make it fun. Good luck in Florida.
Judy Hartmann (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Great webisode Ladies. Love the vintage kit. Best of luck Ann. And welcome to Florida from a native Floridian!
Comment: