Personal Shopper 2013 Day 5
June 28, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Leann S (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
I have the floral kit but had no clue what to do with such a BIG kit. Thanks for giving me some awesome inspiration.
Carol (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
2 questions--Do these kits come with cards & envelopes?
Do you have the beige "Craft sheet" available for sale?
I really enjoyed this week.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The contents of the money savers are shown when you click no them. The money saver for this webisode does not come with cards and envelopes, however, we have a great deal on them, item 4006568. The craft sheet is item 725933.
Cindy (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
I am blown away with the creativity, and more products that I want, want, want!! Thank you!
Samantha (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
I have this set already! Wonderful ideas to do with it. Oh well, still can do lots with them!
Janene (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
I always love the WOW but my favorites are the ones using Personal Shopper kits from the past. Everything looks so gorgeous and I wonder why I didn't think of that. Even if I have the papers there are always new things I have to have. Thanks so much for all the enjoyment your company brings.
Carmen (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
Thanks, Ladies for a another wonder week of webisodes. I thought I was over buying paper, paper and MORE paper! Love all of your ideas!
Sandi (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
I am impressed!! Just a botanical comment. I do see some tulips but the other flowers look like poppies (or perhaps "blown" tulips) Losve the package of supplies. So special!!
Laura (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
Oh my word! I am so excited, I feel the vapors coming over me! I so enjoyed everything and will have to make some purchases! Thank you Theresa, thank you ladies!
SUSAN (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
Thank you for a fun week of webisodes. It was great fun and I'm excited to start my cards as soon as my order comes.
Kari (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
Paper Wishes has been a huge jump start to my creativity. I've made some beautiful cards with the products I've bought, some of which I'd never seen before. Loved the week of webisodes and am so looking forward to my new goodies. Thanks Theresa, Paulette, Gail & your team!!
Rose Marie Soper (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
LOVED IT!! My favorite was Day 5, no wait Day 2, no wait...Loved them all!
Thanks so much!!
Ervajean (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
I love your webisodes! But especially this bundle of floral papers and pearls. Can hardly wait to get them and start using them all! Thank you for all your wonderful products and ideas!
Diana (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
WOW!! Is all I can say, other than my usual, which is I'm always so sorry to see the end of the week. What beautiful papers, ideas and techniques. Does anyone know if there is a Papers Anonymous group?? I am SOOOO addicted!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We think regular meetings for Papers Anonymous are held at PaperWishes.com!
Edna (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
What a great week.I had a difficult time before deciding on week five. Also had to have the crystal lacquer. Thanks , Paulette,Gail and Teresa
Sallee (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
What an exciting week of beautiful cards.
Barbara L (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
This was a wonderful WOW. Lots of beautiful papers and ideas. I actually have this last collection and can't wait to make some spectacular card. Thanks Theresa, Gail and Paulette!
Kate (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
Great "WOW"! Thanks Paulette, Gail, & Teresa. Loved all the products used. Scarey to think I own them all!!
Christine Littlefield (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
I think I have everything I need and then you have a wonderful week of webisodes with more wonderful things. Thanks for being so creative and sharing your talents
Jacqueline (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
Greetings Crafters!
WOWEEE! What a wonderful week of Personal Shopper webisodes! I believe that I will purchase this Personal Shopper 2013 Day 5 because I own none of the kit components as compared with the other 1-4 kit components. Also, hope to purchase some of the newer embellishment products featured in this lively webisode.
Thanks Creative Team and and everyone else involved in these superior productions!
Di (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
I absolutely love your products and would love to see a Personal Shopper specialty papers kit.
Comment: