Christmas Cards & More: Dazzles
August 26, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jeanne (posted 24 days 21 hours ago)
I'm so glad this is still being offered. These webisodes are inspiring and done very well.
Carol Lee (posted 7 months 23 days ago)
Wow, another great start to a week of webisodes!! You never fail to inspire me esp with Teresa working on snowy Christmas cards while in the hot Arizona weather!!
Debby (posted 7 months 24 days ago)
You have again outdone yourselves!! The cards are beautiful!! I cannot wait till the next Webisode to see what else you have instore. I want all the packs of paper and ribbon and dazzles. My wallet is screaming already!!!
Angela (posted 7 months 24 days ago)
all very nice
Angela (posted 7 months 24 days ago)
very petty
Jennifer (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
I love the Week of Webisodes for card makers. The new products are beautiful and the projects very interesting.
laura (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
I actually already started my Christmas cards...but I'm all out (I donated several for an American Heart Association auction.) Now I have to start all over again (Boo-hoo...NOT!) It will be fun to make a whole bunch more cards after I get all the ideas this week. I don't ever make exact copies of anything the designer do, but I love the ideas and new products. That gets my own creative juices going.
Wilma (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
Like this.
Jackie Garlitz (posted 7 months 25 days ago)
I was just about to start my Christmas card making. What perfect timing! I may need another cabinet to put all the new items in!
Susan (posted 7 months 26 days ago)
Just unpacked my most recent order, and "ta-da" it's WOW! I've been waiting for this for ages. I'm polishing up my VISA because it's going to get a workout! Me too, as I'll be rearranging the craft room AGAIN!
Sharon (posted 7 months 26 days ago)
OMG - Love it. Can't wait for all the webisodes so I can place my order. Thank you ladies - great job.
Ervajean (posted 7 months 26 days ago)
I've been looking forward to seeing your new Christmas card ideas for this season. You have exceeded my expectations as always!!! Love the new dazzles! Can't wait for the rest of the week...
LuAnn (posted 7 months 26 days ago)
I live in San Diego and would love your Tropical Santa products. We don't get much snow here. Are they only available to Australia?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We are happy to offer them to everyone!
kathy serrahn (posted 7 months 26 days ago)
great projects as always,love the new dazzles!!
janet (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
Love that Christmas is starting now. Best season for card making! Love Paper Wishes
Nancy M. (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
Lovely, lovely projects! I have a question about the SurfaceZ ink pads - they're not available yet on your website. Will they be available soon? Thanks!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Everything will be live August 30 (nearly all webisode items are live now) and the new virtual catalog will be live that day too. The paper catalog is in the mail.
Nancy M (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
OH. MY. GOODNESS.! ! ! I'm in love with the new Dazzles! I also love the new ink - I've wished many times for StazOn in colors and I think these new Color Box inks will be just the ticket! I'm in awe of Teresa's talent and creativity. Can't wait for the rest of the week! Thanks Paulette & Gail for such a wonderful first day!
Diane Clemen (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
Just when I thought I had all the Christmas Dazzles, you show me more. These are a MUST have this holiday season. Thanks ladies for a great start to the week of webisodes. Am looking forward to more cards and new techniques.
Gisela Diehl (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
So glad to get a head start on Christmas cards this year!Love the new Dazzles,already got the Stamps and some Holographic paper.Now waiting impatiently on more samples from Teresa.
Patti (posted 7 months 27 days ago)
YAY!! I have been waiting for the Christmas season to come since I found Paperwishes the start of the year. I truly love this webisodes. I love all the new dazzles for the holiday. I think I am going to shake my piggy bank. It is going to be a great season.
Comment: