Halloween 2013 Special
October 3, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

NADINE (posted 9 months 6 days ago)
FABULOUS VIDEO FULL OF FUN. ENJOYED ALL YOUR PROJECTS. MAKES ME WANT TO DO MORE FOR HALLOWEEN.
Brenda (posted 9 months 21 days ago)
I loved the little monster treat boxes, those are so adorable. I am sad that you don't offer the clear treat boxes by themselves.
Tammy Davis (posted 9 months 22 days ago)
This is fantastic! Ordered the kit & some of the extra supplies too! Can't wait to get started! Hope you can do this every year!
darla (posted 9 months 26 days ago)
loved your halloween cards ty for shareing,
Babs Wood (posted 9 months 27 days ago)
I love that you use so many different elements!
Jackie (posted 9 months 28 days ago)
Loved this webisode!!! I have looked at it at least 4 times now. You all are the best!!!!
Michelle (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
Paper Wishes always goes the extra mile, and you did it again with a wonderfully fun webisode full of creative ideas!! Thank you Paulette and Gail for great ideas and wonderful supplies. Paper Wishes offers SO much for their customers, great products, AND great customer service!!
Patricia (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
Well ladies, you did it again. Another GREAT webisode. My eyes lit up when I saw that witch card. WOW!!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want great ideas, go to Paper Wishes.
Chris (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
Gail, that Wicked Witch card is THE coolest card I've ever seen! Quite expensive to make, but worth it for the right person (Wizard of Oz fan = me!). I'm going to try to make it with Halloween dazzles (no encrusted jewels, stamps or washi tape, which I don't have). It will still be dynamite! LOVE your website and products, and thanks for the spooky bonus webisode! Great customer service today too!
Joyce (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
What a sweet treat i just love all of it .Happy Halloween
Sandy (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
Great job you two! And by the way, Gail, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Since last year's Halloween webisode until now, you have really done a great job. Keep it up!
mary harris (posted 9 months 29 days ago)
way to make a good holiday fun day for friends to get together thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping us in the loop
Lynn Conlon (posted 10 months ago)
Paulette,
You have made me a very happy camper. I love Halloween and you have outdone yourself this time with scary Halloween products. I am so excited I can hardly wait for my goodies to get here. Thank you so much for doing a webisode on Halloween. I LOVED it. The cards were just what I was looking for.
Thanks again.
Dianne Titus (posted 10 months ago)
What an awesome webisode!!!
Gail, you do such awesome projects.
Diane C. (posted 10 months ago)
What great papers and your projects are first rate. Happy Halloween to all at PW!!!!
Martie Rollin (posted 10 months ago)
So many wonderful Halloween ideas! Love ALL the paper collections this year...many ways to use them. Thanks for this inspirational video!
Carolyn (posted 10 months ago)
Oh my goodness - creativity never ceases with your staff... Thank you so much for the tricks and treats. I don't know what to start with!
Rita (posted 10 months ago)
I love, love, love all the projects you shared. The specialty paper is absolutely wonderful-along with all the embellishments. Thanks!
Diana (posted 10 months ago)
What a treat!! An extra webisode this week and what fun ideas for Halloween cards. Thanks again Gail and Paulette. I so look forward to more great ideas and techniques.
veldia gautier (posted 10 months ago)
Great great ideas. Thank you so much for the wonderful videos, I check everyday to see if you have posted something new. You have such great ideas and I love the way you show us how to do it. Thank you so very much!!!!
Comment: