Halloween 2013 Special
October 3, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: New Templates

NADINE (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Brenda (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
I loved the little monster treat boxes, those are so adorable. I am sad that you don't offer the clear treat boxes by themselves.
Tammy Davis (posted 1 year 12 months ago)
This is fantastic! Ordered the kit & some of the extra supplies too! Can't wait to get started! Hope you can do this every year!
darla (posted 2 years ago)
loved your halloween cards ty for shareing,
Babs Wood (posted 2 years ago)
I love that you use so many different elements!
Jackie (posted 2 years ago)
Loved this webisode!!! I have looked at it at least 4 times now. You all are the best!!!!
Michelle (posted 2 years ago)
Paper Wishes always goes the extra mile, and you did it again with a wonderfully fun webisode full of creative ideas!! Thank you Paulette and Gail for great ideas and wonderful supplies. Paper Wishes offers SO much for their customers, great products, AND great customer service!!
Patricia (posted 2 years ago)
Well ladies, you did it again. Another GREAT webisode. My eyes lit up when I saw that witch card. WOW!!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want great ideas, go to Paper Wishes.
Chris (posted 2 years ago)
Gail, that Wicked Witch card is THE coolest card I've ever seen! Quite expensive to make, but worth it for the right person (Wizard of Oz fan = me!). I'm going to try to make it with Halloween dazzles (no encrusted jewels, stamps or washi tape, which I don't have). It will still be dynamite! LOVE your website and products, and thanks for the spooky bonus webisode! Great customer service today too!
Joyce (posted 2 years ago)
What a sweet treat i just love all of it .Happy Halloween
Sandy (posted 2 years ago)
Great job you two! And by the way, Gail, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Since last year's Halloween webisode until now, you have really done a great job. Keep it up!
mary harris (posted 2 years ago)
way to make a good holiday fun day for friends to get together thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping us in the loop
Lynn Conlon (posted 2 years ago)
You have made me a very happy camper. I love Halloween and you have outdone yourself this time with scary Halloween products. I am so excited I can hardly wait for my goodies to get here. Thank you so much for doing a webisode on Halloween. I LOVED it. The cards were just what I was looking for.
Thanks again.
Dianne Titus (posted 2 years ago)
What an awesome webisode!!!
Gail, you do such awesome projects.
Diane C. (posted 2 years ago)
What great papers and your projects are first rate. Happy Halloween to all at PW!!!!
Martie Rollin (posted 2 years ago)
So many wonderful Halloween ideas! Love ALL the paper collections this year...many ways to use them. Thanks for this inspirational video!
Carolyn (posted 2 years ago)
Oh my goodness - creativity never ceases with your staff... Thank you so much for the tricks and treats. I don't know what to start with!
Rita (posted 2 years ago)
I love, love, love all the projects you shared. The specialty paper is absolutely wonderful-along with all the embellishments. Thanks!
Diana (posted 2 years ago)
What a treat!! An extra webisode this week and what fun ideas for Halloween cards. Thanks again Gail and Paulette. I so look forward to more great ideas and techniques.
veldia gautier (posted 2 years ago)
Great great ideas. Thank you so much for the wonderful videos, I check everyday to see if you have posted something new. You have such great ideas and I love the way you show us how to do it. Thank you so very much!!!!

Paper Wishes Catalog

Click here to browse

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes feature free scrapbooking video classes and card making video classes! Every week Paulette and Gail bring you new online scrapbooking or card making classes demonstrating the very latest paper craft and scrapbooking techniques. Each of our free card making and scrapbooking classes also gives you unique project ideas and tips from Paper Wishes’ Design Team. Come back often so you don’t miss any of the fun in our card making and scrapbooking classes! You are sure to be inspired! Also watch for our “Week of Webisodes” events where we feature new scrapbooking video classes daily!