First Look: Fantastic Folded
January 6, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cora (posted 1 year ago)
Oh, I'm soooooo in love with all these that you have shown here!!! Is there a list of products somewhere -- like the different paper packs and embellies, etc????
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The new paper packs and their matching components can be found on the virtual catalog and the matching printed Paper Wishes on pages: 4, 9, 11, 13 and 15. Now that's just the beginning of the 444 new items for January 2014! Hope you find things you'll love.
Roseanne (posted 1 year ago)
Wow, thank you so much. I'm so excited to get started on some of these cards. My daughters birthday is right around the corner, I can't wait to try one of these for her.
Barbara C (posted 1 year ago)
Love all of Teresa's DVDs. Looks like another I must have. These designs are so unique and in with what is going on in card designs right now. Love the New papers and the New Dazzles. Can't wait to get started. Looking forward to this week of webisodes. Thank you Ladies!!
susan duncan (posted 1 year ago)
WOW! I could say more but WOW! works best!
Heather Wood (posted 1 year ago)
Cannot wait to get started they are just so pretty thank you so much
Mary Lynn (posted 1 year ago)
OMG! This is great. I cannot wait to try these cards. You gals rock!!!
Pam (posted 1 year ago)
This is so exciting! I can't wait to get this set and start making these fabulous cards!
Comment: