Ann's First Look: NEW Artful Card Kits plus Dazzles
May 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Judi Edder (posted 7 months 18 days ago)
I'm sorry to see this week end. The projects were wonderful. I hope that Ann does more WOW's. Ann, you did a terrific job! Loved everything.
Lisa (posted 7 months 18 days ago)
I loved this week of webisodes...Ann you outdid yourself. So many great ideas I can't wait to try...Thank you so much!!!
Joni (posted 7 months 18 days ago)
Loved the week of Ann's webisodes. She constantly outdoes herself. I am so happy that PW has kept Ann "in the family" so to speak. I enjoy her weekly Simply Ann webisodes too!!! I'm also thrilled to see little Gabe as well as Ann and her husband in some of her projects. It's like we get to keep up with her like looking through her family scrapbook.
Gisele (posted 7 months 18 days ago)
Spectacular weekly. Certainly hope will see more of Ann's work.
Chris (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann did a very awesome job on this week of webisodes! All of the projects were just wonderful! Some very cool techniques were demonstrated, I must say! Hats off to Paulette and Gail as well who also did an amazing job . . . as always!
Terri B. (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Thank you for another wonderful Week of
Webisodes! Yes, please let Ann have other opportunities for Webisodes! All of you at Paper Wishes are so very talented, and I appreciate your sharing your talents! Thank you!
Tami in Texas (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
WOW Ann - what wonderfully different ideas - Love, Love, Love the whole week!!

(Teresa watch out) ;)
Carol Jean (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Love Ann's work, what a great week of webisodes. Want it all!
Judy (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann, loved your week of webisodes with your ideas. You do a great job.
patricia p. (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
I didn't think that it could get any better but it has. Thank you to all the gals of Paper wishes and to Ann for her first Webisodes. Love it all and Paulette it got even better.
pat
Mary Siu (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann is terrific..so glad to see her again....with her baby boy! Really wonderful designs!
Marlene (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Great job Ann. Love this week of webisodes Great ideas Please do more.
Carol Lee (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Wow this has been a great week-I'm on spring break, there was a week of webisodes with Ann making her debut for WOW and then Friday I find out I am a VIP and got my package!!! Way to wrap up a great week for me!!
Leticia (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann, Congratulations this week of webisodes has been amazing awesome, You did a Mega great Job. thank you so much for sharing your awesome ideas you are really and artist. Keep going, we need you!!!!!!
Sharon Mackey (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Love you Ann. You are so inspiring. Been watching you for ever. Hope to continue .
Carolyn (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
What a WOW..each and everyday was simply wonderfully, beautifully creative. Ann, you did such a beautiful job, what a first week it was for you? I'm always sad to see a week of webisodes end..but of course I am already looking forward to the next one!! Thank you too to Paulette and Gail.
Beth (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann has done very good for her 1st week of Webisodes. She has such creativity and I am glad she is still sharing her work with us. Thank you.
Caroline B. (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann, Paulette and Gail, you have made my week! I looked forward to each day, was WOW'ed, and have placed a BIG order! Thanks for the inspiration and the new goodies! To heck with gardening, I'm going to stay inside and craft!
Jeanne (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Just loved this week of webiodes by Ann. Ann is such a talented woman.
Debbie (posted 7 months 19 days ago)
Ann's first week of webisodes was great. So many ideas. Would love a new webisode every day!
Comment: