Ann's First Look: NEW Artful Card Kits plus Dazzles
May 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Anne Marie (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Wonderful attention to detail. Enjoyed all the projects. Anne you did yourself proud. Paulette you have so many talented designers to work with. Congrats to all.
Linda Swanzy (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Loved this week of webisodes! Can't wait to order new products. Got so many wonderful ideas!!
Sandra (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great week Ann! I loved the webisodes. Wonderfully creative projects. I am so inspired. Thank you!
Sharon Mackey (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Love you Ann. You are so inspiring. Been watching you for ever. Hope to continue .
Cheryl Rotnem (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
I love all of your cards you made Ann!! You rocked it!
Mary (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
WOW....what a week! Loved everything, can't wait until my new supplies arrive...fabulous job Ann, so much detail..love you web pages.
Gloria Kenny (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Ann: You are AWESOME. I have thoroughly enjoyed this week of webisodes. You did a fantastic job. I hope there are plenty more in your future. Thanks again.
Mary Anne (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
truly enjoyed this week of ideas from Ann. I will be ordering some of the stamps and die cuts to try out your ideas. i would never have thought of them myself.
Linda (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Just finished watching (and ordering ). Inspiring projects, entertaining presentation, and beautiful products! Great week. I also want to thank you for excellent customer service. I JUST RECEIVED the items I ordered TUesday!
Lynn (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great week of Webisodes! Ann, you did a great job!!!!
Pat Runnells (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great week of Webisodes! Ann provided lots of inspiration! Always look forward to the webisode of the week. Keep em' coming!
LKJonwa (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great week of Webisodes, Ann.
So many new ideas I plan to use. Loved your compositions,too!!!!
Joyce (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great job Ann and I look forward to many more of your creations. Thank you Paulette for keeping Ann and sharing her creativity.
Nancy (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Wow! So love Ann's work. I have been watching her when she was with Paula and now enjoy her blog.
The new artful card kits and dazzles are spectacular as well as all of Ann's cards. Great work Ann. Keep bringing more to us. Thank you.
Diana (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
WOW, WOW, WOW!! What great ideas and beautiful papers. Thanks ladies for presenting Ann's spectacular ideas, so well. So sorry to see the week end but happy to see Ann's work. Looking forward to more!
Carol (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Ann is very talented. I loved every day of this week's webisode.
Glory-Ann (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Great week of webisodes! Congrats to Ann-nice card ideas. Gail and Paulette, you two are hilarious to watch! You make these webisodes so much fun to watch. Keep up the nice work. Can't wait for the next week of webisodes along with the weekly webs.
Carolyn (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
What a great job Ann, love to see your handsome son, so cute. Also great fun webisodes Paulette Gail Gail
Ruth Shaffer (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
Thank you for a wonderful week of videos ~ Ann did an amazing job of creating some beautiful things ~ I enjoy all of your videos and always look forward to seeing them each week Thanks again I hope Ann continues to make them.
Barbara (posted 3 months 1 day ago)
This has been such a fun week. Lots of great ideas. Especially enjoyed Friday's with the new Artful Card Kits and Dazzles. Great job Ann!
Comment: