Ann's First Look: NEW Artful Card Kits plus Dazzles
May 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Patti (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Fantastic week of webisodes!! I'm inspired by Ann's lovely designs...off to create!
Anne Marie (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Wonderful attention to detail. Enjoyed all the projects. Anne you did yourself proud. Paulette you have so many talented designers to work with. Congrats to all.
Linda Swanzy (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Loved this week of webisodes! Can't wait to order new products. Got so many wonderful ideas!!
Sandra (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Great week Ann! I loved the webisodes. Wonderfully creative projects. I am so inspired. Thank you!
Sharon Mackey (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Love you Ann. You are so inspiring. Been watching you for ever. Hope to continue .
Cheryl Rotnem (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
I love all of your cards you made Ann!! You rocked it!
Mary (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
WOW....what a week! Loved everything, can't wait until my new supplies arrive...fabulous job Ann, so much detail..love you web pages.
Gloria Kenny (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Ann: You are AWESOME. I have thoroughly enjoyed this week of webisodes. You did a fantastic job. I hope there are plenty more in your future. Thanks again.
Mary Anne (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
truly enjoyed this week of ideas from Ann. I will be ordering some of the stamps and die cuts to try out your ideas. i would never have thought of them myself.
Linda (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Just finished watching (and ordering ). Inspiring projects, entertaining presentation, and beautiful products! Great week. I also want to thank you for excellent customer service. I JUST RECEIVED the items I ordered TUesday!
Lynn (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Great week of Webisodes! Ann, you did a great job!!!!
Pat Runnells (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Great week of Webisodes! Ann provided lots of inspiration! Always look forward to the webisode of the week. Keep em' coming!
LKJonwa (posted 7 months 20 days ago)
Great week of Webisodes, Ann.
So many new ideas I plan to use. Loved your compositions,too!!!!
Joyce (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Great job Ann and I look forward to many more of your creations. Thank you Paulette for keeping Ann and sharing her creativity.
Nancy (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Wow! So love Ann's work. I have been watching her when she was with Paula and now enjoy her blog.
The new artful card kits and dazzles are spectacular as well as all of Ann's cards. Great work Ann. Keep bringing more to us. Thank you.
Diana (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
WOW, WOW, WOW!! What great ideas and beautiful papers. Thanks ladies for presenting Ann's spectacular ideas, so well. So sorry to see the week end but happy to see Ann's work. Looking forward to more!
Carol (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Ann is very talented. I loved every day of this week's webisode.
Glory-Ann (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Great week of webisodes! Congrats to Ann-nice card ideas. Gail and Paulette, you two are hilarious to watch! You make these webisodes so much fun to watch. Keep up the nice work. Can't wait for the next week of webisodes along with the weekly webs.
Carolyn (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
What a great job Ann, love to see your handsome son, so cute. Also great fun webisodes Paulette Gail Gail
Ruth Shaffer (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Thank you for a wonderful week of videos ~ Ann did an amazing job of creating some beautiful things ~ I enjoy all of your videos and always look forward to seeing them each week Thanks again I hope Ann continues to make them.
Comment: