Ann's First Look: NEW Artful Card Kits plus Dazzles
May 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cathy (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
This has been a fantastic week of webisodes. Paulette, you look so proud of Ann, and Ann should be proud of her designs. I love the bright colors of the two Artful Card kits. I am very inspired by all of the designs throughout this week. I just might see how many cards that I can make from an Artful Card kit (plus Dazzles) and do a series of blogs. I would love to see more of Ann's work in future webisodes. I do read her weekly blog.
Elise (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Thanks for sharing Ann's many talents with us this week! Ann must have spent many hours putting these together for us. It must have been a real challenge with little Gaberial nearby! Loved every webisode!!! The artful card kits and dazzles are super, as all of PW's great products!
Daria (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Ann, fabulous job on your projects. You are so talented and I loved everything you did. PW, your new products are so beautiful I'm having a hard time choosing what I want to get first. Thanks for your great product, your great service and your great webisodes. Well done everyone.
Lila Willett (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Love your new catalog.Will order when return from vacation.
Stephanie (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Ann did a fabulous job this week. Thank her for all the creative work to make this week so much fun & so inspiring.
Kim Folstrom (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Wow what a wonderful week! Ann, you are amazing! Thank you all for the great new products and super fun ideas. Love the webisodes, especially the Week of webisodes!!
Kathy Ellwanger (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
So sad to see this week end, I loved all the ideas, Ann is so creative. Thanks for all the ideas
Barbara Gilstrap (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
What a wonderful week! Ann is so creative. Also enjoyed the picture of her son.

Lynn G. (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
This has been a fun week of webisodes . Great job Ann . !
Kathy S. (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Awesome webisodes all week.
Ann did a great job on all the projects
Candy Thompson (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Ann's card were simply amazing! Can't wait to see more of her ideas.
Heather (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Kudos Anne. I didn't always like the paper but as each of your creations was revealed my reaction was WOW!
Ann Scheie (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
WOW,just finished watching
Ann's first look webisodes.
Amazing It's so nice to see the results of Ann's growth as a designer
Rita Swanger (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Really enjoyed Ann's Week of Webisodes! Good job!
Gloria Buchanan (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Great job Ann, I live for these weeks of webisodes, please have more real soon, again great job.
T. Karen J. (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Sad to see the week end. Its been a very inspirational WOW. I do appreciate all of Ann's hard work. Great job Ann. Also,
thanks to Paulette and Gail for explaining
all the techniques. I always learn a lot from watching all the webisodes. Thank You
Glo (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
I have a great big smile on my face! So many techniques, tips, I love it all !!! Thank you Ann and ladies.
Val (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
Loved the week, Ann. Believe I'll order my own Mother's Day gift based on your work. Thanks so much.
Dorothy (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
I really enjoyed the week of webisodes. congrats to Ann. great new things!
Rita (posted 2 months 24 days ago)
WOW! So enjoyed this week of webisodes. Ann had so many wonderful projects - a very talented young lady! It seems all your designers are very imaginative. Thanks so much for sharing! I look forward to all your webisodes.
Comment: