Ann's First Look: NEW Artful Card Kits plus Dazzles
May 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Rita (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
WOW! So enjoyed this week of webisodes. Ann had so many wonderful projects - a very talented young lady! It seems all your designers are very imaginative. Thanks so much for sharing! I look forward to all your webisodes.
helena shanteau (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
GREAT JOB ANN
KarenH (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Ann, this week was awesome. Please come back soon to share more of your beautiful, inspiring creations.
Lonnie (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Always enjoy Ann and her ideas!
Sharon (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Ann - GREAT JOB - love all your designs. Look forward to more webisodes by you.
Norale (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
WOW! Ann has done such a SUPER job! I miss seeing her every week here. Please have her back. One problem-want to buy ALL of the products, but my wallet won't let me.
Thanks for a great week of ideas.
debbie (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
love Ann, always watched her individual card instruction videos. She explains things very well hope she continues with the videos too!!
Marilyn Greer (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Enjoyed Ann's week of cards.
Joan (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Loved watching the week of webisodes! So many great ideas and products. Thank you!
Rhonda (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Ann, WOW has two meanings: Week of Webisodes and Wonderful Outstanding Workmanship! I enjoyed all your projects all week long!
pat (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
i enjoyed ann's first week i love watching while having my coffee i loved it
Deborah Rikard (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Thank you Ann for all your time and inspiration. Every card and scrapbook page was beautiful and left me wanting every collection!
Cynthia (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
What a wonderful and delightful week of webisodes. Ann hasn't lost her touch for design! Thank you Ann, Paulette and Gail for a week of inspiration. OH my pocketbook is going to be squeaking!
laura (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Love them all. I'd love to see a stamp and/or cutting die using the die cut from the Honeysuckle kit--the one with leaves swirling out from the center in a circular pattern (the last one shown in the video).
Suzi in Virginiab (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
Great episode, ladies! It is so nice to have all the products you need when you start to make a card or scrapbook page. And, as always, your products are top quality. Getting an order ready today....
Cathy (posted 7 months 21 days ago)
I loved Ann's week of webisodes. She is so creative and uses things in ways I never would have imagined. The patchwork background is such a clever idea.
Jane (posted 7 months 22 days ago)
What a wonderful job Ann did. I was impressed with every item she designed. I was wooing and awing everything. Great job Ann. I don't know how you do that much with a baby in the house. A cute baby, by the way.
Bevely Weaver (posted 7 months 22 days ago)
Thank you for a fun week Ann is fun to watch I'm so glad she did a weeks of fun

Comment: