Ann's Summer Look: Never Before Seen Dazzles
June 2, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Glo (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
Oh wow !!!
Love all the projects & all the techniques. Thank you!!!
Kim (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
How fun! Thanks Ann. When will we see a week of Webisodes with Gail's creations? Love her style!
Linda (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
Since I really can't use baby or skeleton stickers, I hope some of the rest of these lovely things will someday be available individually.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
This set of Dazzlesâ„¢ won't be available separately.
nancy (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
Oh, Ann, you've brought these new Dazzles to life!!! I really like your style and I can't wait to see what you've come up with for the rest of the week!!
KarenH (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
AMAZING first look. Thank you Ann for such brilliant inspiration. Thanks PW for continually bringing us awesome products and videos.
Cindy Reeves (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
WOW just awesome! I loved being able to see this episode early but it just makes me even more anxious for Tuesday to come. I have already been in my craft room playing with what I have. Love the idea of shading around the dazzles on the paper as it is not my favorite part to cut around the dazzles and also to color them in instead of paper piecing the small areas. Spectrum Noir to the rescue once more. Terrific job Ann
Julia Thompson (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
Ann, Wow!I absolutely love your cards, especially the snowflake card and the camera card. Actually I love them all!!!
Kymberli (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
Lovely! I simply love the new dazzles! Will we be able to purchase individual sheets at some point, or will they only be available as a set?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
They will only be available as a set, while supplies last.
Pamela Gilmore (posted 4 months 22 days ago)
WOW!!! I am speechless! This is an amazing first day of Ann's Summer Look!! No one will be disappointed. Really I can't find words to describe what I have just watched. Thank you Ann for sharing your talents and for Paulette and Gail sharing the excitement as I watch. I can't wait for the next episode.
Mary Lynn Cox (posted 4 months 23 days ago)
WOW is right! These are awesome. I especially love the mirror finis.
Comment: