Three Year Anniversary Special
November 4, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Barb Carson (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I just love these. I just found out about you today. Looking forward to seeing these weekly. Great ideas. Thank you.
Jessica (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Thanks so much for all your webisodes! I only discovered them this year, but have gone back and watched them all! Happy Anniversary, keep 'em coming!
Phinny (posted 5 years 4 months ago)
I am a HUGE fan. I have seen every single one of your webisodes and I look forward to them every week. Please keep doing them. You two are great together and your projects and techniques are so informative.

Also, I have an idea for a weekly webisode topic that I'd like to share with you both. IHow about a future webisode on OVERLAYS?? I saw a whole page of terrific overlays at PaperWishes (I didn't realize you offered them) and I would love to learn more about using them. I'm sure there are lots of people out there like me who need some tips and ideas - like how to hide the adhesive, for example, and can they be embossed?

Thanks so much, Sarah and Paulette. Happy holidays to you and yours.

~phinny
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We'll add Overlays to the list of future Webisodes. Thanks!
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Like I have said before I love your webisodes and wish they could be everyday. It seems like an eternity between each of the webisodes. I'm hooked. Keep up all the good work and hope to see you in business for many many more years. THANK YOU!
Sharon (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I look forward to the webisodes every week.I can't wait to see what the next three years brings. Thsnk you for all the great ideas!
Louise (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for bringing us smiles, inspiration and great deals week after week. Continued success to you both and to the whole WW crew. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Sharon Sparks (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I just love this show and all of the ideas, they are great, I some times have a hard time with ideas. I love making things for my friends and family and they love receiving them, when I first started I told my family if I don't see that card up year around their is going to trouble, because it took me so long to make it. I have also done irish folding and put with the cards I just love it. Thanks for all of the ideas I love them. Thanks
Myrna (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Good mornig, I like this page and the proyects.
Becky Clossman (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations girls! I have just acquired DSL and am able to enjoy your webisodes. Fantistic!
charlene (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
thanks for inviting me, i love your webisodes, more power!
Lisa (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Love Love your weekly webisodes! look forward to see whats new every week!
Keep it up!!
Lisa
Judy Renfroe (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I have watched everyone of your webisodes and enjoyed everyone. I have order all ov the webisode moneysaver packages and loved working with them. Keep up the good work. Love ya'll
Kathy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I love your webisodes. I look foward every Tuesday. I check at 4:30 Tuesday morning to see if it is up yet. Once a week is not enough - how about 3/4/5 times a week?
Sue Raley (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Love you both. I entered the contest. Your products are great and so perfectly coordinated. I want all of them. I will become a long time customer. Keep up the good work.
Pam Hawkins (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I'm new to your website and I really enjoy it. Thanks so much for all the info and creative ideas!
Sonia (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
You are both such a joy to watch and the wealth of ideas, projects & knowledge you share is very much appreciated. Please keep them coming. Blessings & continued success!
Eilene (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
HAPPY ANNAVERSERY - What would I do without Paulette, Sara, and my coffee on Wednesday morning !! It would be like a week without sunshine.
Sue Marcantel (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work. Love the website and the webisodes.
Faye Schmidt (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thank goodness for webisodes. I just started scrapping this year and without Paper Wishes I would still be looking at magazines. Thank you!
Wendy Gibson (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Happy Anniversary! I have really enjoyed these webisodes over the years, keep up the great job!
www.doodlelicious.com