Three Year Anniversary Special
November 4, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jackie (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
HOTP has THE BEST paper and ideas of any of the other places. I love all the ideas from the webisodes the best!
linda (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
You guys are too cute!!!
Taffy Brodeur (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love all your webisodes especially the WOW. Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary. You two have such a great rapport. Makes me feel like BFF group. Your products are great too.
Rita (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I just love it when I get your email, I so enjoy watching your webisodes and trying new things. You have taught me so many different things to do. Happy Anniversary !!!
Margaret Hansell (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I never miss a webisode and always get great ideas for my projects from them. Congrats on your anniversary!!!!
samantha johnson (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I love the weekly webisodes!!!! i watch every week and am thrilled with the great tips and ideas i've recieved. however my wallet is not so happy, there's always some great new product i must have.
Susan Holloway (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Can't say enough about all your great ideas. Thanks for all the great inspiration. Once I realize it's Friday, I rush to the computer.
Beverly C. Ricks (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Happy Birthday! I hope there will be many more. I can't wait for the next webisode. I really enjoyed the WOW. Wish you could do them every day always. Keep up the great work.
Rechilda D. Grefalda (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I really enjoy watching your webisodes as I learn a lot of new techniques. More power to both of you!
DEL (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Congratulations on your 3rd Anniversary! I love all the ideas you provide in your webisodes and can't wait to watch them every week. Your products are A+++. Love the bloopers too!
Beverly VanderWerf (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I love the webisodes so very much. They teach me new techniques and how to use new tools and wonderful papers.
Tammy Pierce (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love the webisodes and all the GREAT IDEAS!!! Please keep them coming!
willireb (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love the webisodes. What I enjoy the very most is how much fun you guys seem to have. Keep up the good work!
marie (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I love your webisodes,you have alot of neat ideas and I love watching you.Great job thank you
Connie (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I look forward every week to your Webisodes! I love your products and your Webisodes. Please keep them coming! Happy Anniversary!
yvonne robertson (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Happy 3rd and I hope many more!Every webisodes is filled with beautiful and fun projects.Thanks
Angie (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Great ideas in the webisodes.Your products are terrific.Congrats on your anniversary--keep up the good work.
Debbie Davis (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
I love all of your ideas. I wish you could do a webisode everyday. I love making cards. Thank You for all your work. I love your papers too.
Ruth M. Knapp (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
Love it can hardly wait for the next one to come on
Jeanne Lee (posted 5 years 8 months ago)
LOVE your webisodes...Thanks for three years and look forward to many more! Keep up the great work!
Comment: