More Sara's Surfaces Boxes
November 11, 2008

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cheryl Harris (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
These boxes and Sara's surfaces are too cute for words. They spark my own imagination also, which is also huge, HUGE in my crafting. Kudo's to you two ladies.
Adriana (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
i Loved the Sara Surfaces Boxes it gave me a lot of ideas. Thanks
DEBI FELTNER (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
i am new to this site.
Pat Lemonosky (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great Show, I learn alot!!
and they are my friends
~Sandra Hess~ (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I enjoy card making so I don't use these boxes myself.But they are a great idea!I enjoy the weekly webisodes because I get really good ideas to use in my card making.The webisodes are nice to refer back to when you are stuck for an idea.Keep up the good work!!
Sue Bolkema (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
These are very cute! these will make great table favors for the holidays!
Vianna (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great ideas for the holidays! The webisodes are FABULOUS! thank you for the continuous stream of creative ideas and great products.
Kathy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Thanks for all the great ideas!! The Sara Surface boxes are so fun, and have many different uses...
Aide Torres (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I Think Seeing These Boxes Done Was Very Smart Way To Show Them. Keep Up The Good Job.
Nancy (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I just LOVE all the Sara Surfaces and the informational Webisodes! These are definitely a hit in my store! Very versatile and perfect for classes.
Phoebe (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Great products and ideas. I LOVE these webisodes! And I love that we can now comment like this! =)

I was thinking that the Fry box (and or the "chinese take out" box, would be neat for this idea : make a label that looks like a fast food restaurant name it after your own household or something... like "Phoebe's homestyle Kitchen" or something better... put some saran wrap or something to line the box to protect it... make a veggie burger, and fries, and a milk shake or coffee or whatever it is the recipient likes... and wrap the burger in tin foil (with the same logo on it)... and the drink in a paper glass.. again with the logo... and then dress up in a delivery uniform ... and deliver the meal to someone special...
and the Milk carton... you could put a photo of the recipient on one side.. and it could be a "Missing you" card/ with gift inside that contains memories or whatever gift you want to give them...
anyway... just an idea. =)
Edie (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
The ladies can do no wrong! Love those boxes!
Jenny Canary (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
love the info
Ruth (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
There nice. But not my thing.
Jan D. (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
someone had given me a package of these boxes and I didn't know what to do with them....now I know. So cute. Thanks.
Patti Gold (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Loved all the ideas. I Would pick one of the boxes & decorate it in Christmas colors or to go with your Christmas decor . Put a special something of your choice tucked inside with a sweet message on the outside. Then put at each place setting for each of your guests.
Beverly Bartsch (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Loved the Sara Surfaces Boxes and all the ideas, thankyou. I can see the takeout box decorated and used as a wedding thankyou with a gift enclosed & placed on tables for guests.
Susan Disharoon (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
thanks
Diane Young (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I just love these boxes! All of the Sara Surfaces are so versatile. I want them all
Diane Young (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
Comment: