Enveloper
March 10, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cher (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I was given the enveloper for xmas this year and i absolutely love it!!! This is a great product and i use is for more than just simple envelopes, I have also used it to make sack-a-lopes, which are little treat bags made out of envelopes that are great for showers and parties. Thanks again for the enveloper. Can't waite for your next idea.
Deanna Collins (posted 5 years 5 months ago)
I can answer the postage question. When I mailed one they charged me an extra 20 cents for hand cancelling.
Kathleen (posted 5 years 6 months ago)
Great tool.
Sara is actually from the north east of England (a Geordie!)
Linda (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
What are the sizes of all the envelopes you can make? Will it go down to a 3X3 size? This looks like a very useful tool! :-)
Sandy (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I'm putting it on my wishlist right now. I'm new to looking at the videos. they're cool! What is the other tool being talked about?sho
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
I think Annette might have meant the Top Score, which is also from Creative Companion. It makes cards (at least 15 different sizes and shapes) plus boxes. It's the same technique as the Enveloper...you put your paper on the tool and score. Here’s a link to the product description:

Hope this helps and please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Sara
Cindy (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Great tool- easy to ue Check out the web site listed on the instruction booklet. The demos make it easier to understand how to make the envelopes, boxes and the unusual wedge box
Elizabeth Garcia (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
This looks like such an easy tool to use. It's definitely making it to my wish list. I really enjoy your webisodes and tune in every week. I also love your products and have been taking advantage of your great sales. I just started a Facebook Group for fans of your products which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=57503169014&ref=nf

Thanks for such wonderful products and webisodes.

Elizabeth
Debby Wilcox (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I SHOULD HAVE WAITED TWO MORE WEEKS TO ORDER THIS, THAT WAY I WOULD HAVE RECIEVED THE PAPER WITH IT. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE MINE AND I EVEN ORDERED ONE FOR MY DAUGHTER IN LAW.
Diana Borgum (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Wow! This is a great site.
Kathy (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
This is an excellent product! Have had mine for a couple of weeks, and is very easy to use. Thanks again for your great webisodes and products.
Annette (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I have this tool as well as the card maker and both are so easy to use and make wonderful cards and envelopes. It's a great investment. PS - LOVE your webisodes! Keep them coming, please!
Alison (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I bought an earlier version of this tool many months ago and it is great and very useful and so easy to use.
Wirral UK
Cndy T (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
PS.... Sara if from Southern Scotland
Cindy T (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I purchased Sara's product 6 yrs ago while living in the UK to use on there size of papers. After moving to the states she created both the pair last march for the US sizes. I still use both and wouldnt be without them. Thanks Sara You are grand and so are your CDS.
Darla (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
What a wonderful item to have on hand. Even my Grandkids will be able to make envelopes to go with all their cards we make.
Anne (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
I have been looking at this item in catalog. So when I saw the video I was so excited. I ordered one right away.
Can't wait till the mail comes now.
Mikel (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
What a wonderful tool! Easy to use and extremely useful. Kudos to its creator and Paper Wishes for presenting it! :)
Debbie (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
This seems like a must-have tool. Thank you for using this tool in a webisode!
Sue Laflin (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
This looks like a great product. Can't wait to get one.
Jodi (posted 5 years 7 months ago)
Thank you I have been wanting one of these, but not sure if it would be easy to use, it looks like it will be wonderful.. Thanks
Comment: