Using Patterned Papers
July 6, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Mary Ann (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I just found your site and love it, love it. I'm a paper person and now have so many ideas to use up my paper. Thank you so much.
Kathy (posted 5 years ago)
This is a wonderful webisode!! I am always picking up interesting papers, and have quite the collection - I can hardly wait to try some of these card ideas!
Sharon (posted 5 years ago)
This has been the best week I have ever had. Since we don"t have craft shows anymore,this has been wonderful. Thank you
Beverly (posted 5 years ago)
Another great episode!!! Being the paper addict that I am(and boy do I have some paper) this technique will help to eliminate so many scraps. It will also help me to make more than one card at a time. Now I can make 4 at one sitting. You guys are the best. If you have started the week off so fantastically, I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with the world.
Lovely GG (posted 5 years ago)
Wow You have out done yourselves with great tips and ideas!!!! THANKS
Gloria (posted 5 years ago)
Thank you for great ways to make the most (and save) with the 12x12 patterned papers.
Great cards!
sandra (posted 5 years ago)
I liked the information on making cards with patterned paper. Great Ideas I will have to try some
Thanks!
p.s I look forward to more webisodes!!!!
Heather (posted 5 years ago)
Love these webisodes. I wish you had WOW every week. Thanks for your great products and ideas. Keep them coming. Can't wait for the next one. Is it tomorrow yet?
Nora (posted 5 years ago)
I can't tell you how many 12x12 sheets i have wasted by using only a little piece of it! I will definitely go through these "scraps"...
Thanks!
Lynne Newcomb (posted 5 years ago)
Webisodes are great. Lots of ideas. Thanks
Marie (posted 5 years ago)
I have never thought about using 12X12paper to make 4 of them. The cards were beautiful and looked so easy.
Pam (posted 5 years ago)
Thanks so much! LEARNED Heaps and Heaps. just a novice here.
Sam (posted 5 years ago)
You've done it again - this Webisode ROCKS and I'm betting the rest of the week will be just as great! Off to order now...
Adriana Moreira (posted 5 years ago)
I Loved these ideas. Thanks so much!
I love your webisodes.
Lynette (posted 5 years ago)
Wonderful ideas. Beautiful cards. Now I want to buy it all!
Linda S (posted 5 years ago)
Awesome ideas! You keep me inspired, and I LOVE all the products that you have, and you even show how the products are used, no other place does that! Thank you for the products, ideas, inspiration, webisodes,,,,,,,,,,,,THank you!!
sandyh (posted 5 years ago)
well, this was a great way to start the week! lots of wonderful ideas! looking forward to the days to come.
sandyh
Lisa (posted 5 years ago)
Great card ideas. Something for everyone.
love them
Barb P. (posted 5 years ago)
Thanks again - the webisodes are fantastic! I'm more into card making than scrapbooking, so just love all these new ideas. Can't wait for the instruction to be posted.
Deb (posted 5 years ago)
I have so many 12X12 papers thanks for all the great ideas on how to use them!
Comment: