15 & 30 Minute Cards
July 7, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Lucy (posted 5 years ago)
The cards are really fantastic. Some new ways to use old supplies.
Linda (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
I love watching an archived webisode every morning right after reading my email and online newspaper. Am I hooked on your webisodes? Absolutely!
Yolanda (posted 5 years 2 months ago)
Nice ideas! thanks!
Kathy (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
WOW! What great card ideas, thanks so much for bringing them to us in these webisodes!!
Beverly Smith (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
good basic ideas to begin a cllection of cards meant for Christmas gifts.
Celeste Vitrano (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I watch ALL of your webisodes, but THIS one gave me PLENTY of quick and easy cards ideas that look like they took hours, instead of minutes to make!
As usual, great stuff from your all!
Sharon Kreutzer (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Great cards
Lilian (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for the webisodes. Most other cardmaking ideas I've seen on other websites or read in books or magazines show how to make the outside of a card beautiful only. Your ideas are different as you show how to make the inside which contains the message beautiful as well! You have some webisodes that taught how to embellish the envelope too! I made a thank you card with the Bohemian paper after watching your 1st webisode of this weekly series. Thank you!!! Btw will you be bringing any 8"x8" vintage? I have the 12"x12", they're beautiful!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
While the 8x8 Vintage has been retired, those wonderful designs are in the 12x12 Busy Scrapper Vintage book. I agree they are wonderful.
Linda Cahill (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
First time on the site. Loved it.
Rosie West (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I, too, make mostly cards, though I do scrapbooks too, but the cards are my very favorite thing to do. Rosie
JamieB (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
My very first Webisode! WOW, now I know what I've been missing...back for more tomorrow!
Donna (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
beautiful, quick and easy, that is my kind of cards. At the end of each months I make my cards for the upcoming month and these ideas will certainly be used. Keep the ideas coming and thank you.
Pat (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am enjoying these wonderful webisode. The ideas are great and make you want to start making cards right away. Thank you for your help and please know it is well appreciated. Thanxs again.
Beverly (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Wonderful ideas I will use
Carol W (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
These were great examples of really letting a beautiful paper (or a few) take centre stage. When you have a gorgeous paper, it truly doesn't take much more to get a lovely finished result. This webisode has inspired me to get into my paper stash!
Yvonne (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Thank you for these web casts and thanks for showing the INSIDE of the cards!
Merlene (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I like to personalize my cards, so I use 3-D letters to put the name on the front as part of the design. I also like rub-ons more than stickers for a"professional" look. Thanks for the webisodes. The cards are beautiful.
Trisha (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
loved all the cards! Thanks and keep the webisodes coming.
Diana (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
Great ideas and fabulous cards. How do I get pics of them to use as my working inspiration?
Pamela (posted 5 years 3 months ago)
I am a huge fan of Paper Wishes and Love to use many of your fantastic Card Idea's and the videos are such a wonderful help keep it up
Comment: