80 Christmas Cards
August 21, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: Christmas Chalkboard

Linda (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I knew it! Just as soon as I asked about the "Celebrate" sticker I'd find it! ON THE FLOOR under my dining table.
Linda (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I bought this Money Saver and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! But for the life of me I can't find the "Mrs. Grossman's 'Celebrate'" sticker in the box. What to do, what to do?
Pauline (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thank you so much for my Christmas personal shopper, it arrived and I was so excited I wanted to get started right away but I am taking them to Stamp Camp in October here in Blue Mountains NSW Australia. My girlfriend ordered hers just after me and is sitting out the front of her place waiting for the postie for hers to arrive.
Lovely GG (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
I thoroughly loved every webisode this week, as I do each week!
I wanted to get the 80 cards, but there weren't any that addressed true THE REASON FOR THE SEASON, so I didn't order. Pleeez add some next year!!!!!!!!THANKS
patski (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
Had to order this kit. Wonderful, different ideas. Keep looking for the mailman to come so I can get started.
Nyoka (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
Sara and Paulette! Thanks so much for these great and informative webisodes!! You will never know how much I have learned from the two of you and the folks at PW! I appreciate all your hard work to bring your product to us!
May God bless!
Dolores (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
OMG! I was so delighted to see all the different designs and techniques on these cards. Thanks to all who put this Webisode together for their talents and time. Can't wait for Halloween Cards. Is there going to be a week of those too?
EILEEN (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
I loved the ideas for Christmas Cards. May I suggest you do Birthday Card Kits (male/female).
Bev VW (posted 4 years 12 months ago)
Teresa has out done herself! Fantastic week of webisodes. You all have made us want to start those Christmas cards. Thank you so much for doing this and all the webisodes. I have learned so much that I would not of ever tried. I will keep watching and I love the personal shopper also. What a great quality! =)
Dena (posted 5 years ago)
I love your webcasts! I have learned all sorts of neat things to do with cards! Thanks!
Holly (posted 5 years ago)
this is fabulous, the cards are creative and sooo cute/beautiful. I always enjoy your webisodes, this is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks so much
Kat (posted 5 years ago)
I was remiss in not mentioning Teresa... her amazing eye for design including color, placement and "unusual" types of papers were such a wonderful addition to the team this year!
Kat (posted 5 years ago)
As Jane just said, I gr8tly enjoyed taking a slew of card classes right here in the comfort of my own home! There I am all comfy in my favorite recliner & jammies; when right next to me, is my cherry coke, chex mix & cuddle-bug pup Bella huddled up right next to me! Some old & NEW super products along with several ideas, tips & tricks to use 'em... and I can't wait 'til it all arrives, so that I can begin to play. In class, you work so well together; just enough humor injected with wonderful educational instruction... Thanks to you BOTH, Sara & Paulette [and crew, too :]!
Sheila Ryan (posted 5 years ago)
You have made it so simple and easy and they don't look like you put it on the regrigerator like you do for your kid's drawings. Love these.
Fran (posted 5 years ago)
A great collection of creatively designed cards. Loved them! Please do not erase the webisodes. THANK YOU!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
All the webisodes stay active all the time.
Lisa (posted 5 years ago)
Great week to start off the holiday season!! Can hardly wait until I start these Christmas cards. Thanks for your inspiration.
Sandra Wingate (posted 5 years ago)
The webisodes are terrific! I wish we could see one every day rather than every week. I would love to have a "personal shopper" combination like this of everyday cards. I usually need sympathy, thank yous, but would love them to be alterable so there aren't mostly birthday. Thank you for your clear wonderful lessons in the webisodes.
Nancy Ives (posted 5 years ago)
WOW!!! Ehat an incredible bargain with the free classes and product. I watched and ordered and am now ready to play!!! My first webisode experience but definitely not my last!!
Marie (posted 5 years ago)
Another wonderful job. So many great ideas that inspired me. Thank you! BTW, maybe a similar one next year for Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving?
Cheri (posted 5 years ago)
What a wonderful week--thank-you. It is a treat to watch the two of you; it is like having good friends into my home. The card ideas are great--so adaptable to my stash and the incredible values of the bundles makes me want to buy it all. I love Paper Wishes!
Comment: