80 Christmas Cards
August 21, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Elaine (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
love all this weeks webisodes. Question, What do you do with all the finished cards you make?
Becky Jo (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Loved watching the webisodes this week - Thanks! I have gotten so many great ideas for cards. Big Hugs!!
Karen (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
This is the first time I have watched any of the webisodes and found them so informative. What great ideas and I actually ordered 2 of the kits this week and can't wait for them to arrive. Fantastic job ladies!
Jane (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
This is such a great way to demo cards, like having a private lesson in the comfort of your own home (and I'm in the UK)! Thanks so much
Jackie (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Absolutely fantastic! You out did yourself this time Teresa! Great cards!
paula (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
I have enjoyed watching your webisodes this week here in the uk
Cathy (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Loved the week devoted to card makers. I'm still thinking about the holographic paper from yesterday. Love the new dazzles. You have so many great offers I don't know how to choose what to order.
terrie (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Thank you so much for the great idea on making the holiday card..
I've enjoyed the all video
so many ideas
I love them all....thanks again
Jan D. in Jax, FL (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Thanks for a fun week. All I can say is oooh la la. Especially loved the new Dazzles and I've already ordered them along with other items.
Jane (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
OMG!!! I could not resist - so I ordered everything from everyday. Please don't tell my husband!!! I wish I was as talented as Teresa! She is great! The first thing I do every Wednesday is watch the Weekly Webisode. I can't wait when you announce there will be a full week of webisodes. Am looking forward to October's and I better start saving my money now!!!
Tena (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Where did the week go??? The webisodes are over? Already? NO! I hate waiting a whole week for the next one! Thanks for a week full of great ideas!
LOVE this site! (and products)
kathy s (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
love all the webisodes this week - thanks for the inspiration and ideas- fabulous work
Betty Lyons (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Fabulous

marci (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
What fun!!!
Joni Morrill (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Hey from Atlanta! Sarah, you are an artist. Just because you might not be able to draw, doesn't mean you are not an artist. Also, I love your webisodes but really am quite dissapointed that out of all the Chrostmas cards, there weren't any that reflect the true meaning of Christmas, Christ's birth.
pat (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
The entire week was fantastic, the cutout snowman was my favorite today. Great job Teresa!
Shirl (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for the week of webisodes. I love them all. I was in a slump but now I am raring to go.
Joy Kennedy (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
This was the best week ever. I loved getting all the great ideas. I am looking forward to the week in October.
Keep up the good work, girls.
Marianne Vestli (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Just beautiful and lovely ideas.
Barb (posted 5 years 1 month ago)
Have really enjoyed this webisode--great ideas for new cards, especially some non-traditional looks.
Comment: