Chalk Popping, Dove Blending & Markers
October 5, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jeri J. (posted 12 days 23 hours ago)
I bought the blender pen sometime ago and used it but did not like the results, now I see that I was doing it all wrong. Thanks for the episode and the techniques. Thanks for keeping all of the webisodes on file.
Kathy (posted 1 year 4 months ago)
Dear Paulette, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you leaving all these old webisodes up for me to look at again and again. I really miss Sara too as the two of you really had great chemistry.
Suzanne (posted 2 years 6 months ago)
This reminds me of Holly Hobbie art! How fun!
Barb (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Great tips & techniques--some old some new. You were right Dee was using markers & "huffing" on them to moisten it before stamping it on the paper. Your cameraman John deserves credit also great job...
Trish (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks so much. Anxious to get my supplies. With just retiring & not having time to take classes in the past I am really anxious to get started. You gals are awesome.
Pat R. (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Can't tell you how much fun Paulette, Sarah and all the rest, along with Paper Wishes have brought into my life. WOW is great - even reviewing all the archived videos is wonderful. I found a new interest in papercrafts-have purchased so many supplies, and I am having a great time playing like a kid. Sixty-three is a great age to learn something new!!!!
vickey (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for the great and informative info. I have also used a light cover of nonscented Hair spray to keep chalk from coming off.
Jessica Napolitano (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Ahhh! The house is clean,the laundry done,and dinner in the oven. Just poured a glass of wine and logged on for a wonderful week of stamping webisodes. Life is good!!
Elaine (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Loved the webisode for today 10/5 - really like the chalk popping. I'm anxious to see what else is forthcoming the rest of the week.
Debbie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for the great ideas. I use my Marvy pens but now I need to buy the Dove blender pen. I also have the Versa Mark but never thought of using them with chalks.
Marjorie (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Wow!! Thanks for all the wonderful tips - some new and some reminders of great techniques. Can't wait for the rest of the week's fun.
Mary Melcher (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
May I use the tinted or plain embossing pads instead of the versamark pads? Thanks for these classes. These two ladies are awesome.
Lisa (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks, I learned lots and have most of the tools to try this.
Your the greatest!
Barb (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thanks for showing the stamping techniques! I bought all the 'stuff' for stamping and have NEVER tried using it. You make it look so easy, I now know I can do it!
Jan D. (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I didn't mean screwdriver tip in my earlier comment, I meant "pliers"...LOL at myself...I do know the difference...Anyway, tried the pliers and bingo...it worked...so now my dried up Blender pen is like new again....THANKS....
Andrea (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
enjoyed this episode very much. Learned a lot. Never quite knew what to do with the Dove Pen. Now I know. Plan to try these techniques.
Loretta (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
This episode was GREAT, it is fun to see how to use the different items. I hope there is a Christmas card episode.
Jean (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
I loved this episode and cannot wait to see what else I can learn!
Shirl (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Thank you for the sneak peek and the great webisode. Never knew you could do that with Marvy pens. Looks like another busy cardmaking week.
Monica (posted 4 years 11 months ago)
Your Webisodes give such lovely ideas .. Thank you !
Comment: