Handmade Holiday: Paper Gifts
November 30, 2009

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

deborah (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
love your webisodes for the holiday.
Salina (posted 4 years 7 months ago)
Thank you for the fun webisodes. I found the site a few weeks ago and am busy watching the archived vids. I love everything. You two work great together. I placed my first (of many) orders,can't wait til it arrives. Your products are beautiful.
Jo-Anne (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
I absolutely loved the paper snowflakes! They were fun to make! And I got so-ooooo many compliments on them! The are beuatiful hung in a window! Thanks for everything!
Karen (posted 4 years 9 months ago)
Due the blizzard, I have the day "off" and have been making the ball ornaments all day! If you only fan them 1/2-way open they make a great wall or door decoration. You need a smaller doodad on top; I just used ribbon. Next I discovered if you crease the strips crosswide in the middle before assembly, you get a totally different, realy neat shaped ornament. Now I am off to hunt through my beads and tiny bells to find some to string and dangle inside the ball from the top brad. I'm having a ball. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lizette Lehmkuhl (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Lovely! Great ideas!
Annette Siverson (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I couldn't wait for the week to begin! Thank you for the wonderful ideas. I am so looking forward to the rest of the week of webisodes.
heavenly_72@hotmail.com (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
i cant wait to get this set I LOVE everything you guys come up with!!!!!
Linda (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I know what I will be doing all day. Housework? What housework! Thank you for all that you give us.
Debbie (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
You have made making these items so easy and they come out looking so nice that it is fun again to do crafts:) I have no failures when I watch your webisodes.
Margaret (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Have just recently found your website and love the webisodes and great paper-crafting ideas. Thankyou!
Rita (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Love the ball ornament and the star. Can't wait to get downstairs to play!
gloria (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
This is awesome. You guys have such great ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I love your webisodes. You always present ideas that I would never think of on my own. Thankyou for your continued creative inspiration.
sharon (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
loved this webisode. I discovered your website about a month ago and have watched almost all the archives. I have a lot of the products which I have purchased through your paperwishes paper that I receive in the mail. I wish you had a payment program where you could order and pay monthly. I could order a lot more. Of course, I know you would need to do a credit check. keep up the good work. I can't wait for the upcoming ideas.
Georgia (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Great ideas for paper! I love the woven star and ornaments.
Doris (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Love the ideas
Terry Miller (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Looks like fun.
Jan D. (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
You ladies crack me up...great webisode....thanks.
Sally (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
I enjoyed this so much that this is my second time watching it. Thanks for the great ideas.
darsplace (posted 4 years 10 months ago)
Great!! I love these webcasts, keep up with the great ideas
Comment: