3-D Dazzles
June 22, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jan (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Love these, like everything else.
I did miss seeing the INSIDE of the cards. WELCOME STAN ... have FUN!
DJ James (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Welcome, Stan. Nice job! We will forever miss Sara, but I think you will become our new favorite in a very short time!
Taffy (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
WOW is right!!! These dazzles and the layouts are fantastic. Also, love the new look (very cheerful & colorful). I miss Sara and I knew she would be hard to replace but Stan did a great job in today's Webisode. Great quality videography as always,too. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!!
Kathryn (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Wow, love the new Dazzles! Very clever and I can hardly wait to order them. Also, welcome Stan! Even though we'll miss Sara, I think you'll be a great addition to the webisodes. It will be interesting to see this from a man's point of view. And, the updated website is wonderful. Now we can go shopping right from this page.Very cool! Thanks Paulette!
Janet M (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Nice job on the new webisode site. Good job Stan, both here and on the catalogs!
Wendy Thompson (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Uhhhhhh.......WOW!!!! I love Dazzles and am anxiously awaiting my first Dazzles kit in July! Thanks Paper Wishes for an awesome product. Also welcome to Stan and I also think the new format for your website is fabulous!
Jody Legree (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
FUN!
Millie (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
We will miss Sarah, but Stan you did a good job. Also I love your new set up, very colorful. Thanks
Judy (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I have loved dazzles from the beginning but these 3-D Dazzles are that much more to love - they are simply beautiful. I'm anxious to get some of these.
Suzanne (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I really love these dazzles and what you did with them is fantastic...I will have to have some soon.
Kay Ainsworth (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I'm happy to be the first to say "Welcome, Stan!" You are right, Sarah left big shoes to fill and we all love her, but by the looks of your first Webisode, you'll do great! We're happy to meet you!
Shirl (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
OMG!! More dazzles...I love them. I am a dazzleholic!!!
Thank you for more!
Connie (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Will miss Sarah but want to welcome Stan I am sure he will do a great job, he has some big shoes to fill.. Also want to say I love, love, love the new look... These new dazzles look fun..
Susan (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
wELL DONE STAN AND WELCOME TO THE WEBISODES !!
These dazzles are so lovely.
Fran (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I love the look of the 3D Dazzles. I can't wait to get my hands on some of them.
Sara (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Great job, Stan! :)
Carrie Nelson (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I love having Stan on there!
charlsie (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Thank you once again. I have this dazzle set and can not wait to make cards now that you gave me such good ideas. I send cards to operation write home so need all the ideas I can get.
Kay (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
Welcome, Stan. I enjoyed your being with Paulette. Love the new web design; makes it easier to navigate. I've been building a shopping cart over the last couple of days, and now these Dazzles ... I may not be able to resist.
Lina Owen (posted 3 years 10 months ago)
I love these Dazzles!!!!!
Comment: