Handmade Holiday: Collage, Coupons & Journal
October 4, 2010

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Taffybee (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I bought two days of handmade kits for Christmas gifts. Excited to get started. I really enjoyed this week of Webisodes and think Ann is a natural. You ladies work well together. Noticed her new hairstyle too.
Jan Williams (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Thank you very much for the great ideas, as I am getting the stencils and sometimes have a hard time to figure out how they go. Please keep up the good work.
Bobbi Miller (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
What a great way to give a special gift for anyone on your list! Love these webisodes...now if I could only remember all of them!
Keep up the great work!
Barb (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
love your idea's and show when it on in wis. But how about a video on inked ornaments. I would like to give some as gifts this year.
thanks
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Barb, please watch tomorrow and we'll show you some great ornaments! Hey, are you reading our minds????
Nyoka (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Thanks Ladies!! I love the webisodes and all the great new ideas!! I also wanted to say I love the little product videos on the site!! Great to see what you are getting before you buy!!
Kathy B (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Paulette & Ann - You have made my week by presenting another Week of Webisodes!! I am looking forward to seeing all the great projects - love the papers and embellishments in today's webisode :)
Cynthia (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Another week of webisodes! I love that you take such time to put these ideas together. Thank you for the wonderful ideas. I look forward to the week and what you have in store for us.
Javier Echevario (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Me gustó mucho. La señorita Ann es muy guapa y espero los demás videos que vienen. Me gustó mucho el libro para guardar varios citas edificantes - es un uso que yo haré.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
translation: "I liked it very much. The young lady Ann is very good-looking and I await the upcoming videos. I very much liked the book for storing inspirational quotes. It is one I will make."
Paula (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Greetings from argentina!!1
Rita (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Love that you gave a kudos to Aleene.
Diane (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
WOW! These are so creative and they appear to be easy to do. I can't wait to start making my holiday gift list. How do I sign up?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
If you'd like any of the kits, simply place your order at PaperWishes.com by clicking under the Money Saver box next to the Webisode screen. If you'd like to join the Class in a Box Personal Shopper just go to the home page, click on Personal Shopper Kits on the left hand side and sign up for whatever you select. Enjoy!
Sharon (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
What interesting projects! Especially love the wall hanging! Thanks!
jenlynnie (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
such great ideas. thank you for sharing these. i am so excited for this week.
Norma (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I really enjoyed the three projects! The collage was explained nicely and it looks easy to make.
Thanks!
flo antol (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
nice idea
Lisa M (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
Love it. So easy and ready to go. Can't wait to see what's next!
Cathe Hayes (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
What wonderful, easily hand made gifts! I was so inspired and really like the papers, colors and embellishments!
Dorothy Smith (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I'm looking forward to seeing these projects.
Ann Marie (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I get as excited to hear "week of webisodes" as I do "clearance"! I'm so excited!!!!
Donna Robinson (posted 4 years 1 month ago)
I LOVE it! Great gift ideas