Flower Soft
February 8, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Illa Edwards (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
i would love to buy the flowersoft in different colors how can i do this??
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We carry many colors of Flower Soft and we're adding new ones with each Paper Wishes catalog. To see them all go to PaperWishes.com and type Flower Soft into the search engine.
WANDA MCDOWELL (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
JUST ORDERED THE FLOWER SOFT, JUST LOVE IT. BUT HOW CAN WE GET MORE WIRES? CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER MORE NEXT MONTH. LOVE YOUR WEBISODE !
Mary Maendel (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I've had flower soft stuff for two years, your webisode really opened the uses. Try die cuts and cutting machines as well
Julie (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I used Flower Soft on my Christmas Cards last year for my snowman's hat - turned out great. I also have never thought of using wiht Dazzles, but I am going to order some tonight....love the webisodes too!
collee (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I received flowersoft from my daughter for Christmas and played with it a little,but the video really opened up the possibilities! Thanks for all the videos and great products.
Judy Cline (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Thanks for the reminders. I enjoy see all your ideas and tips.
carmen (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I like scrapbooking & your page, but Im not speak Inglish
Polly (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I got my flower soft at a convention and was so thrilled to see a web sight on it. Love, Love it.
Quantumjuj (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Yay! Flower Soft at Paper Wishes. Will the other kits be brought in too? I'd like to get my hands on the rainbow collection.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Yes, we will bring in more items and new items from Flower Soft. Stay tuned!
Cindy (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Finally! I have been looking for classes/instruction for over a year. Webisodes are wonderful!
Thank you!
Liz Wallis (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Hi, I recently purchased Flower Soft after doing a class with the product. I just thought I would share this with you - Over the Xmas Period I used white Flower Soft over sparkly glue on toppers with snow covered window sills, roof tops etc. I also did some Santa Toppers using the Flower Soft on the fur of his outfit. They really looked wonderful!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
What fun ideas, thanks for sharing.
Eilleen Pilon (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I love watching your shows you give so much information and I can't wait to put in an order.
Carmen (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I have purchased some of the Flowersoft colors but had not yet used them. You have just shown me different ways to do so. Thank you so much and keep helping us learn more.
Carmen
nancy (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
Look forwad to your webisode

Nancy
Sharan (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I bought the flower soft from your last catalog. It is wonderful. Tks for webisode and all the great ideas.
Puanani (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I'M NEW TO PAPER WISHES TO AND LOVE ALL OF THE KITS THAT I'VE GOT.CAN'T WAIT TO ORDER THE FLOWER SOFT LOVE TO MAKE THE CARDS.
carolyn Swift (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
The products your company offers are unbelievably cool, like this new flower soft. OMG! The webisodes are wonderful showing us examples of using it, & the fact that you write back to us when we have questions.....you have great customer service, & you make us feel like we're part of your crafting family. Thanks CRS
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
You ARE part of our family!
Sharon Howell (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I love flower soft and appreciate the four new ideas on how to use it. Congratulations on getting the volume balanced.
Phyllis Collette (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I have learned so many new ideas from your weekly webisodes and hope you keep them up. Thank you for this service and I will continue ordering from "Paper Wishes:".
Karin Sheinberg (posted 3 years 6 months ago)
I love your webisodes. They are ALWAYS inspiring and take the "routine" out of crafts. My friends and family can't wait for the next holiday or birthday to see what their card looks like. The webisodes are SO HELPFUL.
Comment: