Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

leena (posted 2 years 2 months ago)
cardmaking ideas
Julie (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
The DVD arrived today and I looked at everything before shutting it down. WOW! I have made some of these cards in the PS kits, but, Paulette, your tutorial videos absolutely make this DVD worth every penny! Thanks for bringing on the inspiration!
Sandra (posted 3 years 4 months ago)
Just received my DVD - FANTASTIC - less than a week to get here in Australia - Thank you so much - now if only I had more hours in the day to make them all.
Loretta (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Where can I purchase Humungo.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Everything we show on the webisodes can be purchased at PaperWishes.com. Just go to the homepage and type Humungo into the search engine and you'll see it.
Pat (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Love your videos! I live in a remote area and they are a world on information to me. Congratulations on your engagement!!!!
Diane (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
I could not click on the free download.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
That link stopped working for a while but it is fixed now. Thank you for letting us know.
donna (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Loved your demo on never ending card along with your many, many others. I have made these for my grandchildren and they LOVE them! They love un-folding and finding a neat surprise on every side. Congratulations on your engagement Ann. How Wonderful!
Mary (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Congratuts to Ann on her engagement! I'm a huge fan of Paper Wishes and all their great products, thus a VIP! I also love these webisodes and have downloaded many instructions and patterns in the past.
Monica (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Have to get this DVD ...It's amazing .. and Ann,Congratulations from India ....
Suzee (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
I enjoy your webisodes so much and learn so much on them, they are so inspiring. Thank You so Much
Marie (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Thank you for giving me amazing ideas.I can`t wait to watch the next Webisode.
Kathy B (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
I absolutely love the Week of Webisode series!! These truly are amazing cards, I am looking forward to purchasing the DVD.
Congratulations Ann & Felix!!
Nana (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
WOW!!
Karen H. (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Just received Teresa's DVD and can't wait to create my own folded cards. Always love the webisodes and inspiration. Felix is a lucky guy..Best wishes, Ann, on your engagement.
Susan (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Great video. Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your fiance Ann!
MICHELLE (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
JUST RECIEVED MY LATEST ORDER! I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN ANYTHING I HAVE ORDERED. YOUR PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I AM NOW A VIP... YAY
Terri B. (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations and best wishes for an amazing future, Ann! Thank you for the Week of Webisodes!
DJ James (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Great card ideas! Can't wait to get the CD. Congratulations, Ann, and all the best to you.
Carol (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Congratulations Ann, you seem like such a nice person and I am happy for you. Your cards are wonderful, thanks for the inspiration.
Erica (posted 3 years 5 months ago)
Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing; can't wait to see the next one.
Congratulations on your engagement Ann! Best wishes!
Comment: