Amazing Folded Cardmaking
May 16, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Vivian (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I like the fact that you give directions for the cards but where are the patterns? I guess you expect everyone to buy the products so you don't give all the details need to use the ideas to make other cards. I'm a little disappointed.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette:
Actually the free downloads are there and no, we don't expect everyone to buy but we love it when you do. Go to the Project Gallery and you'll see the cards. At the top you'll see "Click here to download free patterns." Click there and you can print them off. They are not with each instruction. I hope this helps.
Dianna (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Such beautiful cards! And congrats Ann on your engagement!!
Mary Ann (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations Ann, Let us know the date,so we can send you a card. Love these ideas!!!!
Carolyn (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Thank you for a wonderful start to the week of webisodes. I sooo look forward to these. You are always stirring up the creative juices in all your viewers. Congrats Ann - much happiness. I was looking for the pattern downloads - I don\'t see them? Please direct me. Thanks again --can\'t wait for the Tuesday\'s!!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette:
To get to the patterns go to the Project Gallery and you'll see the cards. At the top you'll see "Click here to download free patterns." Click there and you can print them off. They are not with each instruction. I hope this helps. Thank you for watching.
Loretta (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
RE: Never ending card,
This card was deemed the coolest card ever by Just Cards Magazine. I am the one who submitted it. You can use two brads or eyelets in the four corners as well.
Marge (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I just love your webisodes. I love Paulette and Ann together as they show us the items. The cards are fabulous
Marie (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Love the cards and wishing big CONGRATULATIONS to Ann and Felix!
Peggy Tumminio (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Great episode. Lots of good luck and happiness to Ann.Thanks for all the ideas and help.
Peg
carola (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
First Congratulations Ann.
I love to look at yours Webisodes.
/Carola from Sweden.
Karn (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Actually if you plan the arrangement of the decorations you could turn the never-ending-card over and have 4 more looks
Annette (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Ann, congratulations! May you and your beloved be happy together forever! And loved the cards and ideas. Thank you as always for a terrific webisode!
Kay (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congratulations and Best Wishes, Ann!
I love theses super clever card designs! Thank you, Teresa!
Adie (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
fabulous video and congrats Ann
Cathy (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
where are the download patterns?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette:
Anita (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I noticed the ring just as it was mentioned. Congratulations Ann! I made the card with many folds last summer and entered it in the county fair. It won a rosette!!!
Suzie Way (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Fabulous folded cards. Wow, I want to make them all. Thanks for the ideas.
Wendy (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
Congrats Ann.....:)
susan (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
CONGRATULATIONS ANN!!!!
Hazel (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I have the CD and it's great but it was fun to see you do it. I had to go cut paper and try it and it works great. Thanks.
sharon (posted 3 years 2 months ago)
I love the new folded cards. I look forward to the rest of the week. I am so happy for you Ann. Let us know when the big day is so I can send you a card..I feel like I know you all after watching all your webisodes.
Comment: