Christmas Card Classes DVD
August 22, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: March 2014 Scrapbooking Classes

Jean (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Can't wait to see what else you are dong for Christmas. So many ideas, so many new things to try. Thanks for sharing.
becky (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
very helpful to me.
Barb Seliger (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
How do we get the CD by Teresa Welch, I have been typing in the search engine and it brings me back to the christmas packages. I would love to order it for help.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
It is item 4101517 and I'll check on the search engine problem first thing. Thanks for asking.
susan (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
This was fantastic , the cards are truly beautiful , cant wait until tomorrow . Oh why can you not have an outlet in the uk . ?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Susan, we are working on a way to get Paper Wishes products to you and include the VAT. Please know, we are working on it.
carolyn (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
love your videos
Cheryl Karpinski (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Very well done:) Would like to order the cd now. I have her Folder cards cd and love it. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Sue (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Really liked the cards. They are very inspirational. Can't wait to get started.
Susan D (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
This new series comes just in time.. I need inspiration! I love your "classes" they are not stuffy, you act like you really enjoy what you are doing and I learn so much! Please keep these coming..
Mary Lee (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Love this segment.
Darlene (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Love the new products and the video gives me lots of new ideas.
Sharlene (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Absolutely wonderful and beautiful cards.
Lorna (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Thank you so much for this inspiring webisode! It's got my mojo humming and I think I need to get ordering some goodies!
Lauren Bountres (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Nicely done, I liked that you showed the products used in each card, it would have been nice to see the punches (regardless if they weren't currently available). Keep up the great work.
Joyce M. Knepp (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
I loved it
Lisa Fitzpatrick (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Wow! What great ideas. Those new punches are super cute. Can't find them on your website though. Thanks.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The punches will be live as soon as the stock arrives--definitely by 9/2. The tree is #4004505, the snowflake is #4004506 and the snowman is #4004507.
Janelle Graham (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
What gorgeouus cards! Can't wait to see the rest of this weeks webisodes though. Great work!
Diann Thompson (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Viewed your Christmas card making webisode and LOVED it!!!!!! WHEN will the glove
or Christmas iris folding card toppers br available?
I have made a few iris folding projects and the toppers would make the projects much easier.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
All the new iris folding card toppers will be here by Sept. 2 when the new catalog goes live online. The iris folding topper glove is item 4004492 and all of them with two new packs of foil papers is item 5009935. Thank you.
Bonnie McCormack (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Love your demos, want to order it all!!
Janet (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
Me gusta. Gracias por dejerme saber
Relacionado a sus proyectos, entiendo que tienen una gran variedad. Gracias he aprendido y obtenido ideas de ustedes.
Han sido de gran bendicin a mi vida, pues en las manualidades pongomi talento. Gracias!
carol (posted 3 years 1 month ago)
The iris folded mitten Christmas card is lovely. A beautiful card to send to special friends. The use of the Flower Soft is a nice touch!
Comment: