Inspired Words CD
August 26, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Myra (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
You said the Christmas tree on the tag was a free download. I haven't been able to find it. Could you please tell me where it found. I really love all the ideas you are showing. They are much appreciated.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
On the Gallery page for this webisode, at the top of the page (where all the images are shown) you will see a Free Download line of text. Click there and you'll see the free download.
Deb (posted 3 years ago)
I loved seeing these ideas. I just joined the Dazzles monthly club and am excited that there are steampunk Dazzles in there. These are so easy to find overseas, but not easy to find over here - thank you for making these wonderful stickers so easily available in such a wide variety of styles.

I miss having this as a podcast - they haven't been updated in a while. Will these still be released as podcasts? I love to watch these at work during lunch!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The podcasts are being updated right now and one each week!
Cecilia (posted 3 years ago)
WOW, I watched all week, placed my order on Friday, I even called and added to my order on Friday. My order arrived in the mail today, and I am making cards!!!
Susan (posted 3 years ago)
Gorgeous new products and wonderful examples. Thanks Ann and Paulette!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
and Teresa, too!
Iris Frank (posted 3 years ago)
Wowza! Wowza! Once again, thank you SO much for the sweet happy birthday! It could not have been nicer. Your webisodes continue to be inspiring and user-friendly, not to mention so very pretty! It sure gets one in the holiday spirit.. God bless each and every one of you.

Iris Frank
Teresa Galvan (posted 3 years ago)
I had to watch this several times today. Everything is so beautiful. Thank you Teresa for the inspiration. I can wait to get started.
Cynthia S (posted 3 years ago)
Thank you Paulette and Ann, Teresa and Mary Ann for another week of Christmas inspiration! I have enjoyed each webisode.
susan d (posted 3 years ago)
I LOVE your webidsodes. I never fail to pick up many tips and tricks...these are nicer than the one time class I went to at a well known retailer. i felt rushed and we never got to make all the things promised. With these I can go back and review as much as I need to. Keep up the good work!
Terri (posted 3 years ago)
I am so in love with your Webisodes and refer back to them often while working on a project. You have talked about printing a sentiment on a tag, but I'm a bit slow on the draw, and don't understand the process! I would so love it if you could give step by step instructions. Thanks so much!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
1. Enter your words into your computer and print out the sheet.
2. Place the tag on top of the sheet covering the printed words. Hold it up to a light source (like a window) and make sure the words are placed as you want them. You may need to re-print them to fit.
3. Lightly glue or tape the tag over the printed sheet. Run the sheet through your printer again.
4. The words will appear on your tag, just lift it off.
Michelle Walsh (posted 3 years ago)
Just caught up on the last webisodes, love them all but of course my credit card doesn't! Thanks girls
Annette (posted 3 years ago)
What a wonderful plethora of inspiration! Teresa has such a talent. And it is always a pleasure to visit with Paulette and Ann. Wow for WOW!
IRIS MCNAB (posted 3 years ago)
Wow,love the Webisodes,I am inspired,and know my weekend will be fun,can't wait to try all these out!Thanks for letting all of us get a chance to see them,hope you will do more. Bless You!
Karin (posted 3 years ago)
Thank you so much! I'm inspired and excited to get all my new supplies and start my projects! I love your webisodes! I watch them during my lunch hour!
Wynell Keel (posted 3 years ago)
I loved the week of classes!!!
Wynell
Shirley D (posted 3 years ago)
The cards are great!!
Ruth M (posted 3 years ago)
Another GREAT week of webisodes everybody! I am truely amazed at the creativity that comes from Teresa--thank you for your inspiration! I also love the way Paulette and Ann work together, but I miss Stan-he really was a joy to watch and listen to...could you maybe have him do guest webisodes every couple of weeks or something? We miss you Stan!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
I sent your comment to Stan and he says:
That is so sweet....thank you Ruth!
Donna P (posted 3 years ago)
I'm printing out the directions to the webisodes for Friday 8/26 and wanted you to know the directions that go with each card do not match.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
we will get that fixed right away. Thank you for letting us know.
Georgia (posted 3 years ago)
Great video!! Thank you so much for this week of wonderful webisodes.
Nyoka Smith (posted 3 years ago)
What a great week of " WOW "!! Got some great tips and lots of new technique ideas!! I always love the week of webisodes, just wish you could do them more often!!
Penny Douphinett (posted 3 years ago)
WOW, what a week! I'm in love with all the cards we've seen. Teresa has an amazing talent. I really enjoy the interplay between Paulette and Ann.
Comment: