Christmas & Artful Stamps
November 15, 2011

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Randi (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
What kind of ink do you use on the stamps and do you have to heat set it? Love the cards!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
From Ann:
Pigment inks need to be heat set if they will be using Spectrum Noir (or other alcohol-based pens) on the stamped image. It's also a good idea to heat set them to prevent smearing since pigment inks have a longer drying time than other inks.
Beverly Barberi (posted 2 years 12 months ago)
Thanks for another great webisode! Love these tutorials! Have the artful set - just wish you had made the word "important" separate from the banner. Since I want to use the banner a lot, I think I will cut out the word "important" with an exacto knife. It should be easy to do, and I can fit a lot of other phrases into the banner.
Congrats, Ann, and best wishes to you!

Wendy Kuchta (posted 3 years ago)
Awesome!
Barb (posted 3 years ago)
Wow; just love the look of the Artful Stamps so many things come to mind for uses. Thanks again for a great "Art" lesson.
Sproskiw (posted 3 years ago)
I truly love the webisodes and wait anxiously for each week's session. I am a scrapbooker only and do not make cards. Please show more two page scrap booking layouts. Thanks for all the great ideas!
kathy r (posted 3 years ago)
this may be my all time favorite webisode!! i love both stamp sets, and the examples were divine. good job!!
Mary (posted 3 years ago)
Ann,
June 9,2012!!Great day for a wedding. That will be our 50th wedding anniversary. Hope the day will be as much a blessing for you as it has been for us.
pat (posted 3 years ago)
Ann, you are getting married on my birthday! I'm so excited for you. And how clever of you to make your invitations-adorable! The new stamps are gorgeous!!
Sandy (posted 3 years ago)
As usual, terrific ideas to use. Thanks so much!
Kathy B (posted 3 years ago)
Wonderful ideas in this webisode! I love HOTP stamp sets, and think I need to have both if these. Ann, I also loved your "save the date" card :)
Annette (posted 3 years ago)
Beautiful stamps. Wonderful techniques. And Ann, you and Felix make a handsome couple. Also, my SIL's maiden name is Barba. She's from Cebu in the Philippines. Best wishes, and TFS!
Darlene DeSomer (posted 3 years ago)
I love the stamps. I have lots of them but I do not use them like I should. I have trouble getting clear images. How do I do this? Some tips on using stamp, both clear and wood mounted. thanks
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
To get clear images press directly down then lift directly up. It is important not to press down too much for you'll smudge the image. Practice makes perfect! You might go to our Stamping101.com website to get more information and to see videos of stamping. We hope this helps.
Cheryl (posted 3 years ago)
Great ideas! Can't wait to get these stamps!
Nyoka (posted 3 years ago)
LOVE these stamp sets!! I like that one set is suitable for using for other than Christmas. I placed an order!!
Thanks for the great webisode! I get great ideas to use. God bless!
Patti Gold (posted 3 years ago)
Love Love Love Love the scrapbooking page with the ornaments with pictures in them. You did a great job Ann on this page, just BEAUTIFUL. These stamps are great you can do so much with them. A must have!!!! Really enjoyed this webisode. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Cindy Baldwin (posted 3 years ago)
Thank you for the examples you explained so well! The things you make with those stamps are so beautiful! Great inspiration!
Heidi (posted 3 years ago)
I love both of the sets. I have the Christmas stamp set in my basket and I already have the Artful set. I am so impressed by the detail and beauty of the artful set. Great job Folks! Question, how did Ann cover the word in the banner since it takes up so much of the inner space? I would love to know. Thanks for another helpful and inspiring Webisode, you are the best!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
From Ann: Stamp the banner on a piece of scrap paper and cut out the inside word (to become a "word mask"). Then ink up the stamp again, placed the word mask on the paper you're going to use, and stamp over it, aligning the words. Remove the word mask, and the word is no longer on the banner. The little paper masks the word "Important!" and creates a blank banner to stamp any greeting.
Becky Jo (posted 3 years ago)
Love these two stamp sets and all you can do with them. Went right in and ordered them and some other stamp sets, too! Thanks so much for carrying quality products. Love the videos and all the tips you share! Big Hugs to all involved!!
Pat (posted 3 years ago)
I absolutely loved this webisode and can't wait till I get the stamps. I also like the fact that although the cards are not difficult to make they look like you spent hours on them.
Ellen (posted 3 years ago)
Thanks for the wonderful inspirations! I love both stamp sets and can't wait to get them and put them to good use!
Comment: