Design Tools & Flowerpot Pockets
May 1, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Jane (posted 1 year 5 months ago)
Watched this a long time ago but never forgot it! You all are AWESOME! Just ordered mine! Can't wait to get mine and play with it and make some GREAT cards and GREAT scrapbook pages! Thanks!
Zulita (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Me encanta, estn preciosos los kits, y los trabajos estn lindsimos....
Sharon (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have enjoyed this week of webisodes. As a cardmaker, these are my favourites. Keep up the good work.
Kathy B (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Ok, so as soon as I watched this webisode I knew I had to give the shape templates a try...I highly recommend them! Very easy to use to give your projects that "little extra"!
Linda (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I received these tools in time to make a booklet card for my Mom for Mother's Day. It is fun! It is Beautiful! And she loved it!!! Order these and you will be happy you did!
Sandi (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Wow --there are so many ways to use these, and you've provided enough hints I can easily come up with more. I'm sold.
Teresa Moore (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Thanks for some great new ideas for using them.
Lucy T. (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
These are the greatest tools you will ever own! I have both sets and they have become my go to tool when making cards. I just love them.
Robin (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
LOVE your webisodes. I watch them over and over. Such talented peeps!
Kathy Serrahn (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
just got the design tools 1 & 2 kits, can't wait to try them out
Dot (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Gret tools, great ideas, and your back and forth comments is so relaxed i just know I using the tools and template will be fun and get ohs and how did you do that from recipients. Thanks for sharing your selfs and great products. A favorite place to shop because you have fun.
Annette (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Loved the webisode and now know I HAVE to have these templates. Love my Wednesdays because of these terrific webisodes and all the inspiration. TFS!
Laurie (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Absolutely love ALL the webisodes. Like everyone else can't wait for them every week. Is there any way to get the directions for the "Hello" card by Susan Cobb on this episode? When I printed it, only the supplies list printed. :(
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Thanks for pointing that out, it is fixed now :)
martha eddy pieres celis (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Muy bellas las ideas. gracias por compartir
Diana (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
What wonderful ideas. I, also look forward to the Wednesday webisode ideas for inspiration. You ladies never fail to inspire!
Michelle (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I loved the webisode, as I always do, and I have had such fun cardmaking today because I have the design tool kit #1 and #2, and got some wonderful ideas watching the webisode! Not only do you sell wonderful products, but you are gracious enough to provide wonderful ideas! Thank you for making Wednesday's so special with webisodes and ideas!! Paper Wishes is number 1!!
Joni (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Absolutely the most gorgeous samples I've seen to date! Great webisode. Thanks!
kay (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
Love the design tools---thanks for some great new ideas for using them. K.
Teresa Galvan (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
How you two ladies can make all these wonderful projects and at the same time have so much fun? They all beautiful thank you for sharing again. Love it I'm sending my order.
kathyc (posted 1 year 11 months ago)
I have been playing with these templates all week long, and it's been a while since I've had this much fun with my cardmaking. Such value, so fabulous...and infinite possibilities. I hope you manufactured a lot of these, because I predict you will sell out. Five stars...
Comment: