Teresa's Stamp Camp DVD
July 23, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Ruth Ann Smith (posted 2 years ago)
Wow! what a great way to start the week of webisodes. Teresa is a genius. Ann your wedding photo is lovely, what a beautiful bride and groom. Can't wait to see more.
Katie (posted 2 years ago)
Thank you so much for the Stamp Camp Webisodes! I love all the ideas and techniques! It really is a gift in my inbox every day.
Congratulations and best wishes to you, Ann and Felix. What a handsome couple you are! Ann, you are a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing the photo with all us fans!
Carolyn (posted 2 years ago)
Amazing thankyou enjoyed the webisode look forward to tomarrows.Ann you made a beautiful bride.Congratulations.
Jessica (posted 2 years ago)
Great ideas, I really need to see this cd.
Thanks Ann, you and Felix Are beautiful together. Lovely dress. Congrats to you both again.
Conniecrafter (posted 2 years ago)
Such great techniques, I will be putting this on my wish list.
Ann, you and your husband made are a Beautiful couple, your dress was Lovely, Congrats again!
Debbie (posted 2 years ago)
I haven't done much stamping but I can see where it could be as addicting as the other things I have learned from the webisodes. Ann, your dress was beautiful
Pauline (posted 2 years ago)
Great work girls. I might just like to add that you need to seal the chalk technique with hair spray or sealer or else the chalk will rub off. Really enjoying the videos. :)
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
From Paulette: Teresa does recommend that in her DVD, sorry we forgot to mention it.
kKathy S (posted 2 years ago)
wow- what a webisode full of amazing ideas -thank you one and all and what a great way to finish with such a beautiful picture of the happy couple- congrats
Kathleen (posted 2 years ago)
Beautiful cards and a very beautiful Bride. May you both have a very long and wonderful life together. Ann if you would go over to the Message Board and look at Other Topics - Best Wishes to Ann. There are a bunch of messages for you.
Phoebe (posted 2 years ago)
Wow, this webisode is just full of great ideas. Thank you for the inspiration, as usual. =)
And just a note to say that Ann, you were a beautiful Bride, and your Husband a Handsome Groom. Congrats. =)
Beverly VanderWerf (posted 2 years ago)
Great webisode and some grear technics! Ann, you were a beautiful bride and your dress was so gorgeous, Best Wishes to you both.
Leen (posted 2 years ago)
WOW there were so many amazing techniques, I can't wait to see what the rest of the projects are. I do just have a quick question though. With the marbling using the chalks, would those pieces have to be sealed after they dried? If so what with what?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Try hairspray or any art fixative!
Lynn C. (posted 2 years ago)
Loved the stamp webisode cards. Theresa has outdone herself.
Thanks for showing us your wedding photo. You did indeed make a beautiful bride.
susan D (posted 2 years ago)
WOW, If this is just day one I can not imagine what else you can come up with!
Also, Nice to see a wedding picture, Your dress is lovely...Best Wishes to you both!
Connie (posted 2 years ago)
WOW!! What else is there to say. Cannot wait to get this DVD. Ann, you were such a beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing the picture with all your fans!
Mary (posted 2 years ago)
Fantastic Webisode!
Ann thank you for sharing your wedding photo, I wish you both, many years of love and happiness. Best wishes
Barbara M (posted 2 years ago)
I must definitely get this dvd. I love all of the new techniques and the refreshers. Thanks again for all of these wonderful Webisodes.
Jackie Brockett (posted 2 years ago)
Love these techniques!!! Can't wait to try them....and Ann you look beautiful in your wedding pics.
Linda (posted 2 years ago)
What a treat to have another week of webisodes! It's like a present every day! LOVE the ink chart information! This is a must have for me!
Eleanor Hice (posted 2 years ago)
I want Teresa!!! Please clone and sell to us. The cards are beautiful. She really is amazing.
Comment: