Fran-tage
July 27, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Cindy (posted 2 years ago)
The products are gorgeous, presentation of the products and ideas by Paulette and Ann are fab, and I have to ask if the very talented Teresa is a REAL person--her creative genious is awesome! Thank you for these webisodes--they are so inspiring!
Pocono Pam (posted 2 years ago)
What an awesome webisode! Love these products and stamps!
Stampendous Graphics (posted 2 years ago)
Thanks so much Paulette and Ann for a fantastic presentation of our Frantge products. You've really hit the points of what makes this product and its fun techniques different! We'll be sharing your webisode everywhere!
fan powell (posted 2 years ago)
Glad I didn't miss this last webisode, which is an eyeopener. Just when you think there can't be more products, we are impressed with exciting new ones. The stamps are beautiful, too. You are both terrific.
Mary Melcher (posted 2 years ago)
Paulette and Ann are so great together. They are funny sometimes, serious at other times but just all-around great. I love these webisodes! Love to all!
Vicki Allred (posted 2 years ago)
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!
These Webisodes are just
great. What beautiful, hard work you folks do. It is so appreciated. Anne,
Best Wishes
pat (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
thank you so much for the links this week-I actually missed a day and didn't even realize it! As usual, I learned many new things. You are the greatest.
Celia Knutson (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What a wonderful week of sharing new techniques. I always love seeing the things that you folks do. Your ideas are very inspiring. The things that you make are so pretty. Ann, I know that this is belated, but congratulations on your marriage. Your fern card is so beautiful too. Paper Wishes, you have really made a difference in my life. When I started watching you, I was not nearly as venturesome in scrapbooking. I was afraid of doing things "wrong", although one of my dearest friends has said there is no mistake in scrapbooking. Now whenever I see your demonstrations, I want to go out there and get my feet (brush, or whatever) wet. This week is no exception. Thanks again.
Bernice Etheridge (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Wow! Ladies this weeks webisodes was wonderful. I look forward to watching every week. I always get great ideas, and some of the products featured. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Cindy (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I am fairly new to cardmaking but enjoy all the ideas and techniques. Paulette and Ann are great teachers and the demos are very helfpful. Thanks again and can't wait for the Christimas week.
Cynthia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
What a great WOW! Thank you for all the amazing products and card ideas. I look forward to the webisodes every week.
Diane (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for all of the wonderful ideas and techniques! I too could watch these webisodes every day!! Thanks for keeping me inspired!!
Chris (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I LOVE WEEK OF WEBISODES! I love how you take a product and see how many different techniques you can do with that product. Paulette and Ann you make a perfect team teaching all of us how to use your products. Thank you! I also want to thank your design team or teams who make these beautiful projects. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing you each week!!
Robin Carr (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thanks for a wonderful week! I always experience a let down when it is over. I loved everyday and am looking forward to the next one!
Terri B. (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Ladies, thank you so much for the Week of Webisodes. Can't wait for the next one!
Marilyn (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I am new cardmaker and I enjoy your videos, I am learning a lot from watching the both of you.Keep up the good work.
Thank you and starting to get supplies built up

Marilyn
Jeannie (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Thank you for all the wonderful ideas, you're the best! Love the webisodes.
Patricia (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
Paper Wishes is the BEST! My go to site for ideas, inspiration, demonstrations. Thank you for keeping a archive of the webisodes, as I refer to them often.
Marty (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I like this too and thanks for great ideas. FYI for the host.She mentioned in the video that she thought the words were in French "gibberish" but the words are actually in English. It says I love Paris in the Spring time.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
from Paulette: oops!
Teresa Galvan (posted 2 years 1 month ago)
I don't like it to end, everything was so instructive and wonderful. I do not know of another place which demonstrates how you can use the products and also demonstrates how to use them. Thanks to you I'm becoming an expert on card making etc. Love it all.
Thanks, Gracias, Thanks. Merci. Love you