Embossing Folders
July 31, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Norina Amaro de Souza (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Can I use these folder into the grad calibur machine?
Loly
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We are unable to test every make and model of machine with each product, however, the manufacturer claims that the embossing folders work with most machines, so we support that. In the event your embossing folder does not work with your machine, please contact customer service and we will help you out. Happy Creating!!
Sandhills Patty (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Peggy...I have a Cuddle Bug and these folders should work fine with it.
A hint on embossing the mica flakes on top of the embossing pwdr. They fly off so bad... I held, under my hi-insensity desk lamp and it got hot enough to make the powder sticky, to then press the flakes in a little... then heat from the bottom, with the heat tool.
Peggy (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
As always, I loved your webisode about embossing.
My question is will these
folders work with my Cuttlebug?
Ilove watching the webisodes and always get many helpful tips and tons
of useful information. Looking forward to many more!!
Diane Lynne C. (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Is all I can say about this webisode. Such great techniques with these folders. I recently purchased a Sizzix Big Shot second hand and have been on an embossing frenzy.
Susan H (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Great ideas ladies. The suede embossing is beautiful. I love using embossing folders. The Designable Embossing Folders are gorgeous
Pat S (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Love the white with the pink & white roses. Love your webisodes - don't ever stop!
Judy (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Love, love, love the new ideas for the embossing folders and REALLY appreciate the savings on the new cut and embossing folders! As always, the webisode was great! Now I want to go play! lol Thank you!
Darlene (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Wow! I just love them. Oh did I forget to say Wow! Just love you Ideas.
Patt J (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
WOW!! I have seen some techniques elsewhere but these are wonderful! Great ideas for the cut & emboss folders I already have but got bored with! They will be beautiful with my Christmas cards!!
Charlene (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Where can I find those flowers that are on that awesome pink & white card? I've ordered the embossing folder & would like to duplicate it on an anniversary card I plan to make as soon as it arrives.
Connie (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Certainly gave me som new things to try with embossing folders. Beautiful!
Judi (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Thank you for this webisode. I just got my Cuttlebug last week. Now I have more ideas for lovely cards. I like playing with you and Ann. I really loved the pink and white card with the pearls and roses. Two of my favorite things.
Rachael B (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
I love the embossing folders!!!! Thanks for giving me more ideas!!!
Annette Siverson (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
I have a lot of embossing folders, which I love. I'll have to have my own adventure with them over the weekend. And Ann, that next to last card, the Love card, is GORGEOUS! TFS!
Linda Herzog (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
awesome video. I'm ready to start my 'experiments'. :)
Diana (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Once again, I have been inspired to pull out tools I haven't used in awhile! Thank you ladies for such beautiful ideas, yet again!!
Conniecrafter (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
such great fun examples with the embossing folders
darcy (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
lovely looks with using the folders, fun to learn the different techniques!
Connie (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
you always give us way to have fun, fun, fun!!!!
Cassie (posted 1 year 8 months ago)
Wow! Every time I watch a webisode I get SO inspired...and I realize I *still* don't have half of the supplies you guys use!! ARGHH! Just kidding. I can't wait to try out some of these fabulous ideas with my own embossing folders and die cutting dies.
Cheers!
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes